Dont Look Down

Pen knocked on a door.

He waited a bit before someone unlocked the door, the door opened, "Pen! You're okay!" Bottle said happily, she quickly hugged him, Pen flinched and winced as she pressed her arms against his new wound.

"It's good to see you too Bottle." Pen said with joy in his voice mixed with pain, "But please, let me go, you're kinda hurting me." he continued.

Bottle quickly let him go, "Oh! Sorry!" Bottle said a bit panicked, Pen stumbled back as he landed back on his feet, "It's alright." Pen said with a smile.

"Where are the others?" Pen asked as he walked into the house, Bottle closed the door, "Tree and Remote are in BlackHole's room." she said.

Pen turned back to Bottle, "What about-" he quickly stopped talking, "Bottle, what happened?.." he asked, Bottle tilted her head a bit, "What do you mean?" she asked.

Pen pointed at the cracked area near her eye, Bottle placed her hand on the cracked area, "Oh! That! Yeah that was just a simple accident no worries!" Bottle giggled.

"Are you sure?" Pen asked, "I think I am!" Bottle said happily before she began to walk up the stairs.

Pen seemed concerned but followed Bottle.

She happily walked towards BlackHole's room, the door was open, Pen continued to follow.

When they got to the room, they saw Tree sitting on the floor, he stared at the spot BlackHole was before disappearing completely, he seemed to be lost in thought.

Remote just stood, she seemed to just be there to give Tree company, "Hey guys." Pen said, Remote looked at Pen, "Hello Pen." she said in her usual robotic voice, Tree looked up towards Pen as well, "I'm glad to see you're still alive!" Tree said happily.

Bottle walked into the room, Pen walked in as well, Bottle went over to talk to Remote while Pen sat down next to Tree.

"Sooo, you doing alright?" Pen asked, "Yeah, I just miss him." Tree said, "I don't get it, what could've even killed him? If something out there can kill BlackHole, then shouldn't we be scared?.." he questioned.

"Maybe it was just the end of his life time." Pen said, "Do blackholes even have a life span??" Tree asked, Pen shrugged.

"Either way, there's nothing we can do, he's gone..." Pen said in a low voice, Tree sighed and wiped away a tear that started to roll down his face.

"Hey Tree, do you know what happened to Bottle?" Pen asked, "What, that crack on her face?" Tree asked, Pen nodded, "Oh, I'm still not sure what completely happened, but Liy attacked her with a chair when I walked into the living room." Tree said, "Why would she attack her?!" Pen exclaimed, he seemed a bit panicked.

"She was just really aggressive." Bottle said, Pen turned to see Bottle standing behind him, "How long have you been standing there?" he asked, "Not too long, also you were loud so yeah." Bottle giggled.

"Oh...Well can you tell us what led to her hitting you with a chair?" Pen asked, "Sure!" Bottle said happily, she sat down next to the two.

~

Bottle happily spoke with Remote in the living room.

Bottle laughed a few times while Remote seemed to try to laugh, it was robotic and dull but it was the best she could do.

Liy walked into the living room, she stumbled and held onto a wall while using her other hand to hold her head, she was breathing quickly and had cracks all around her head.