Connecting Dots

This chapter contains the word "s//icide" (or however you censor it), either way if you are triggered by this word then I recommend you don't read on, other than that if you don't care then enjoy the chapter, I worked really hard on it :)

-

The dark woods were silent.

An alarm went off.

Someone began running through the woods, though they ran blindly.

A bigger figure ran after them, the alarm seemed to be coming from the bigger figure.

Pin ran as fast as she could through the pitch black area, her arms scraped against some trees a few time.

The creature ran behind her.

The creature however, seemed to be growing tired, every few steps it would start slowing down.

THUD

Pin slammed into a tree.

She did have a flashlight earlier but dropped it when she started running.

She fell onto the ground.

She sat up and held her head as she groaned, then she heard the alarm.

She quickly stood up, though she had barely any balance, she shook her head and began running once more.

Tears stung her eyes as she ran, she didn't know where she was going, all she wanted was to get away from whatever that creature was.

Though, the alarm started to slowly die.

Pin didn't pay much attention to it and continued running.

Pin soon ran out of the woods.

At that point she was exhausted and collapsed onto the grass, she tried to catch her breath.

The alarm seemed to have stopped.

Pin sat up, she winced, her body ached.

She was going to check her wounds, but fell back to the ground, she now faced the night sky.

She continued to catch her breath, but streams of tears began to quickly run down.

She gripped onto the grass blades, she held them tight as she sobbed.

She just wanted everything to be normal, yet she ended up seeing one of her friends' dead in the woods, and a creature tried to kill her, she had a bunch of bruises and open cuts, her shoulders were all cut up, the skin seems to have been scraped off, the wound in her foot was covered in dirt, pebbles, and splinters.

She wanted to go home so bad.

But her body was too weak to get up completely, so she just stared at the sky.

Tears continued to form, there were no stars in the sky, only the moon and gray clouds sat up there.

A figure soon blocked her view of the sky.

"Grassy?!", Basketball panicked, she was looking around the house frantically in the morning.

No one else could help her search since everyone left in an emergency, something about the woods and sudden deaths, Basketball decided to stay since she didn't want Grassy to get involved in such situation.