Hide Yourself

Grassy ran around the house happily, he held a blanket behind him and laughed.

A few times he would stop and rest, due to the wound, he couldn't really run too much but that sure didn't stop him.

"I'm not letting you put him in one of those rooms all by himself!", someone yelled in a room, Grassy stopped running and stared at the room as his smile dropped.

He walked towards the room "Basketball it's to keep everyone safe, we still know nothing about this!", Golf Ball yelled at Basketball.

"What if something happens to him and I wouldn't know until it's too late? GB I don't want that to happen!", Basketball yelled again, tears pricked her eyes.

Grassy walked into the room and stood next to Basketball, her furrowed brows loosened, she looked down at the small green plant, he gave her a smile.

She lightly giggled and smiled back, her smile dropped however and she seemed angry again "You're not taking him.", she said in a stern voice as she looked at Golf Ball.

"Basketball please-"No, Golf Ball I'm not leaving him alone, he's like a son to me- no, he is my son, and I'm not letting you isolate him no matter what.", Basketball said.

"Basketball, I understand you want to take care of him, but, we don't know if these nightmares are contagious in any way, all he did was sleep near someone with those nightmares and now look at him, he's hurt. Please, I promise I'll keep him safe.", Golf Ball said "No.", Basketball said without hesitation.

"Basketball I just don't want you to end up having those nightmares too, they seem to lead to death for most people.", Golf Ball continued "Then I guess I'm dying with him.", Basketball said, she turned around and left the room, Grassy quickly followed her.

Golf Ball groaned "She makes me look like the bad person here.", Golf Ball said in an angered tone "I mean, you did try to basically take her kid away.", Tennis Ball added, Golf Ball looked at the ground with a bit of a concerned look "I know you mean well, but separating people when they deny several times isn't going to make anything better.", Tennis Ball said.

"i just, want this to end already.", Golf Ball said, she sighed and left the room, Tennis Ball followed her.

Leafy paced around the room.

"What am i going to do, what am i going to do..", she said repeatedly in a shaky voice, she looked at a mirror in her room, there seemed to be a different color covering the top half of the leaf.

Red.

"If people see this is happening again, they're just going to avoid me even more.", Leafy said, she put her hand on the red, it felt like leather compared to the usual soft texture on the green parts.

There was a knock at the door.

"Hey, Leafy, I gotta talk to you.", someone said from the other side.

Leafy walked over to the door and slowly opened it a bit, allowing only a bit of her to be seen.

"Oh, hello Coiny! what do you need?", Leafy asked, her voice seemed to quickly change as if nothing happened "I just wanted to check on how you're doing, heard you had a talk with Firey.", Coiny said.

"Oh, yeah we had a little talk.", Leafy said happily "Are you doing alright after that though?", Coiny asked.

"Yeah I'm doing perfectly fine.", Leafy said with a forced smile, Coiny didn't seem to buy it "You can talk to me if you want, I know he doesn't see you in a good light.", Coiny said.