Dissolving

Woody was held by a creature.

Woody let out small whimpers of fear, he was covered in cuts and more wood pieces were broken off.

But he didn't bleed, even though it clearly showed that the wounds were open and capable of making blood run down.

The creature started entering a broken kingdom, other creatures were seen there, some spoke to each other in their own language, while a few fought like lion cubs.

They all got along so well, even though they were all different, different structure, number of limbs and eyes, different calls and cries.

The one that took Woody stumbled as it walked, when it entered the decaying castle, it tripped and hit a wall.

A few others laughed at them, the creature hissed and continued on it's journey.

It soon reached a door.

When it opened the door, the door broke off of its hinges and hit the ground.

The other creatures in that room quickly looked over at the creature who broke the door.

One of them walked over to Woody and the creature.

They grabbed Woody aggressively and quickly as they yelled in a language that sounded like gibberish.

The one who originally had Woody held its head down and walked away.

The new creature who now held Woody, started walking further into the room.

Until it reached another door.

This time the door didn't break.

As the creature walked down the dark red, dirty and torn long carpet, Woody could see another creature.

This one wore a crown on its head and seemed to have a broken eye.

The creature that held Woody placed him down in front of the stairs.

The creature quickly left.

Woody trembled as he looked at the creature that sat at the top of the stairs on a big royal chair.

It looked at Woody for a bit, tilting its head a few times in curiosity.

It soon began walking down the broken stairs, it's legs bent like bird legs.

But every step it took, Woody could hear it's bones crack.

As it reached Woody it continued to tilt its head a few times.

Woody fell back onto the floor.

"What awful marks you have on your face, did my people do such thing to you, poor helpless creature?" the creature spoke, it's voice was scratchy and deep.

Woody only scooted back, he put a hand on his face.

There were many marks, a lot of them were on his mouth.

The first time he saw the other creature earlier, he immediately screamed and got his mouth cut up by the creature's sharp claws.

Woody was scared to scream again, so he only trembled in fear.

The creature reached out to Woody, he moved back once more.

"Hey hey, don't worry small thing, I mean no harm." said the creature.

It reached out to Woody once again, this time Woody didn't move.

However he did flinch as the creature put it's hand on the marks on his face, he winced as the creature moved it's hand across his face and feeling more marks.