4

Me stiles and Scott drove to the School "this is a terrible idea" I said looking at the two boys "I know" Scott said "but your still gonna do it?" I shrugged "can you think of something better?" Scott snapped "well, personally I'm a fan of ignoring problems, until eventually it just goes away" I nodded "just make sure we can get inside" Scott sighed looking at us, stiles went into his trunk and got the bolt cutters "he's here" Scott Said as a car pulled up in front of us "where's my boss?" Scott said as derek got out of his car "he's in the back" derek said we looked at the back of the car and seen deaton shoved into the back of dereks car with his hands tied up and his mouth taped "wow, he looks so comfortable" I laughed looking at derek who gave me a glare, stiles and Scott walked away heading to the school "wait, hey, what are you doing?" Derek shouted to them "you said I was linked with the alpha" Scott said turning back "I'm gonna see if your right" he said turning back around walking to the school again "wait! I'm coming" I yelled walking to them "stay here" stiles said "what? Why, I'm not staying with him by myself" I pointed to derek "we won't be long" stiles said "and it gives you time to get to know him better, remember he's only a few years older than us" Scott chuckled stiles hit his arm and walked away, I rolled my eyes and went down to dereks car.

it was really awkward and silent, I have no idea what Scott and stiles are doing "so, derek hale" I smiled looking at him, he looked at me but didn't look to amused, derek was very attractive, he was what you wanted in
A guy, he has dark hair he's funny when he wants to be he's muscular and he's mysterious, what else do you want "you don't like to talk at all huh? Do you even have a voice?" I said leaning on his car facing him but he just looked straight ahead ignoring me "wow, i feel bad for your girlfriend" I said looking at my shoes "I don't have one for you to feel bad for" he said "ha! I knew I'd get you to talk" I said excited "your very annoying" derek said looking at me "Awh, that's probably the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me" I said sarcastically "I don't know how stiles can put up with you" he shook his head crossing his arms over his chest  "why do you think me and stiles are a thing? We're not, so like, drop it, and I'm not always this annoying" I sighed leaning my back on his car, derek said before that he thought I was stiles girlfriend, I don't why he'd think that "I know you like him though" he said making me freeze "I don't" I frowned my eyebrows and shook my head, We stayed quiet for a while then derek spoke again "do you have a family member that's a werewolf?" He asked making me look at him confused "no, well, I don't think so, I don't talk to any of my family, my moms always working and I never get to see her, why would you ask that?" I asked looking at him tilting my head a bit "when I seen you I-" he said but was cut off by a horrible high pitched noise through the speaker of the school making me cover my ears "you've got to be kidding me" derek shook his head "what the hell" I said uncovering my ears, a few seconds later we heard something again, but this time it was different, it was an actual howl, it was very loud but it didn't sound bad "he did it!" I squealed jumping up and down excitedly, Scott and stiles came out of the school and walked to us "I'm gonna kill both of you, what the hell was that?" derek said pointing to them "what are you trying to do, attract the entire state to the school?" Derek yelled "sorry, I didn't know it would be that loud" Scott smiled, I knew he was proud of himself and he should be, it's something to be proud of "yeah, it was loud, and it was awesome" stiles said smiling like hell "shut up" derek said to stiles making me let out a laugh because he was so cold hearted  "don't be such a sour wolf" I said looking at derek with a puppy dog face but he still never showed one bit of emotion, Scott hit stiles's chest "what did you guys do with him?" He asked looking at the car "what?" Derek asked looking at the car I frowned my eyebrows and looked to see that there was no deaton "we didn't do anything" I shook my head looking back at Scott, out of nowhere derek was bleeding out of his mouth, I looked at him and he was being held in the air by a tall wolf looking thing, but it was standing on two legs, I screamed letting tears well up in my eyes, derek was dead, I was never going to find out what he was going to say back at his car, I didn't move or anything I was way to scared.