20

(I wrote a new book it's a theo Raekon one, it's prolly gonna be better than this one, if you want to check it out it's called fear)

8 months later
I drove to school to go see my best friends, I haven't been in beacon hills for 8 full months, I haven't talked to Lydia, stiles or Scott or anyone for that matter so they don't know I'm coming home, I pulled up to the school as the bell rang and everyone came out a few seconds later I seen my friend group walk out the door talking to each other with a new person as well and I seen malia to, she must of joined the school when I left "I'll be right back" I smiled looking in my back seat, I have a few people I want to show Scott and the others, I got out my car walking to them "forgot somebody?" I asked standing in front of them crossing my arms, they all looked at me with shock "I thought you were never coming back" Lydia pushed through the others and made her way to me pulling me into a hug "of course i was coming back, you can't all save beacon hills without me" I shrugged with a smile making Lydia and the others laugh, I looked at stiles and he had a smile on his face "oh, come on, I know your dying to hug me" I chucked holding my arms out, he rolled his eyes playfully and walked over to me giving me a hug "literally 8 months and you didn't bother to call or text, thanks I wasn't worried about you at all" he said pulling away but keeping his hand on my waist "I wasn't allowed contact with anyone in the "outside world" I said "when did you get back?" Scott asked with a smile "today" I smiled back "who's that?" A boy whispered I looked at him and chuckled "the one and only Isabelle Forbes" Kira smiled at me I looked at her and walked over as the newbie stared at me, I pulled kira into a tight hug then letting her go "you have gotten more gorgeous in these past 8 months izzybee, and your fashion, it's almost better than mine" Lydia said I turned around and laughed "yeah, you look great" Stiles said looking at my body Malia hit his arm making me chuckle "it's good to see you malia" I smiled at her "yeah, you to" she said giving me a slight smile, most people would be upset by the way malia acts but That's just the way she is we all know she means no harm, I twirled around showing what I was wearing, I have to admit I did lose a bit of weight when I was away and I'm a bit more muscular and my hair is longer, I was way more confident and I feel amazing.

8 months laterI drove to school to go see my best friends, I haven't been in beacon hills for 8 full months, I haven't talked to Lydia, stiles or Scott or anyone for that matter so they don't know I'm coming home, I pulled up to the school as the ...

^thats what she's wearing^

"Thanks, but I have a few people I want you guys to meet and i see that you have to" I said with a smile looking at the new kid "oh, yeah, uh Isabelle this is the new kid in the pack, liam, He's actually my beta I bit him, and Liam meet Isabelle she's apart of the pack to" Scott said pointing between us "hey, nice to meet you" I smiled holding my hand out "nice to meet you to" he said shaking my hand, I looked at my friends and clasped my hands together "okay, here it goes" I smiled with a chuckle, I looked at the car and whistled, they came out of my car and stood beside me, I looked at my pack then at my other pack who all looked confused "guys, I would like you to meet my pack" I grinned showing my teeth "no way" Scott smiled picking me up and spinning me in the air making me laugh, he put me down and stood in front of me "wait, so your an alpha?" Stiles asked pointing to me with a smile standing beside Scott "I am, and proud to be" I nodded my head looking at my pack "everyone, this is Jacob, Leah, Embry and Seth" I said pointing to my betas that were beside and behind me, they all waved at my friends "it's great to meet you guys" Scott smiled shacking their hands "you to" they all said "I have a lot more things I want you guys to see" I said making them turn their attention back to me "but we need to go the the field for that but I just want to show you something that also changed about me" I said nervously stiles looked at Scott then back at me, Lydia came closer standing beside Scott to "I'm waiting" Lydia said I chuckled and shut my eyes then opened them again to reveal my new eye colour "wow, how is her eyes like that?" Liam asked "because she's an aplha" Scott said looking at him with a smile "yeah but yours aren't like that" he said walking closer "it's because she's not like us, she's a special wolf, the rarest werewolf there is, she used to have blue eyes but now she's an alpha they are now purple" Scott seemed really proud which made me have a big smile on my face "are you guys like her to?" Stiles asked pointing to my pack "yeah, but we don't have the powers she does, we only have the strength" Seth said stiles nodded at them "okay, time to show you guys good stuff, let's go" I waved them to the field as I started to walk.