13

Scott phoned me today and told me that stiles put the atomic numbers on the chalk board telling barrow to kill Kira, I don't believe that he was actually meaning to kill Kira and neither does Scott, I took a sick day off school because I wasn't feeling to good and I had a slight hangover from the party, I phoned stiles three times but he didn't pick up, I sighed and put my head in my hands calling him again, two rings later and he answered "hello Isabelle" I heard an all to familiar voice "Melissa?" I asked through the phone frowning my eyebrows even though she couldn't see me "yes this is me" she said "why do you have stiles's phone?" I asked sitting back on my couch "he's in the hospital-" she said but I cut her off "he's in hospital? Is he okay?" I asked with wide eyes "um, I'm not to sure, he handed himself in, you can come to the hospital and see him, I did give him something to sleep but you can still come" she said sweetly through the phone "thank god, your an angel Melissa, thank you, I'll be there right now" I let out a sigh of relief standing up from my couch grabbing my keys and walking out the door, I didn't bother to change either, I was wearing black leggings a plain black hoodie with uggs and I put my hair in a messy bun and I had 0 makeup on.

I got in the hospital and went straight to reception "hey, um, can I see Melissa McCall please?" I smiled to the girl "Isabelle" I heard Melissa call on me I looked to the side and seen her "oh, hey" I said walking up to her "how is he?" I asked nervously "he's still asleep" Melissa nodded  "oh, right" I said as we both walked to a room "what do you think he has?" I asked worried about what her answer is going to be "I'm not a hundred percent sure, could be anything but I've got an idea" she gave me a tight lipped smile as she stopped in front of his room "what's the effects he's been having?" I asked she told me everything stiles told her and that he's had eight hours sleep in the past three days which worries me a lot, she opened the door and I peaked my head through to see him fast asleep making a smile form on my lips, I shut the door and Melissa picked up the file that was outside of his room on the wall crossing off some stuff on it, she looked at me and motioned me to follow her so I did, we walked into a room, I looked around and there was a bunch of files, I followed behind closing the door behind me, she looked through a few and finally found one looking through it til she found the one she was actually looking for "patient is irritable, impulsive, complaints of vivid dreams. Inability to distinguish between fantasy and reality, acute insomnia" she said I bit down in the inside of my cheek, that's exactly what stiles is like, Melissa shut the file and it said "deceased 2004" on the front of it in big red bold letters "who's file is that?" I asked having a better look at the file she flipped it around and showed me the name pointing to it "claudia stilinski, stiles mom?" I asked looking at Melissa she nodded her head and kept the file in her hand "let's get you home" she gave me a slight smile rubbing my arm we walked out the room and walked around the corner "uh, Melissa?" I asked stopping outside of the room stiles was in "mhm" she said turning to me "I was wondering if I could um, maybe stay the night with stiles" I said nervously "of course you can" she gave me a warm smile showing her pearly whites "thank you" I said with a nod and a smile "no problem" she said walking away to go home for the night, I opened the door and walked in making sure to close it very quietly, I walked by the side of his bed sitting down next to him, I chuckled and pulled his blanket up slightly "your gonna be fine stiles" I smiled even though he couldn't see me, I put my hand on his cheek lightly rubbing my thumb over it "your so strong and I know for sure whatever is happening you'll get through it" I nodded as my eyes got glossy "I'm gonna stay here until you wake up and I'm not moving, I'm not going anywhere" I held his hand and stood up walking to the chair and sitting down soon letting his hand go, It was about an hour or so later and I was starting to feel my eyes get heavy, I put my legs over the arm of the chair and leaned on the back of the it so my head was on it i put my hood up and crossed my arms falling into a deep slumber.

"Isabelle" someone said shaking me awake "izzy, it's me scott, do you know where stiles went?" He asked I looked at him and rubbed my eyes "what? No, I thought he was asleep" I squinted my eyes trying to get used to the fact I just got woken up from a sleep, lifted my legs off the chair looking up at him Scott moved out the way and the bed showing that it was empty, I looked up at Scott and frowned my eyebrows "we need to look for him" I said standing up and walking out the door going through the halls of the hospital, we walked past a room and heard a thud making both me and Scott stop in our tracks, Scott looked inside the room and walked in as I followed behind him, we walked in and seen stiles with his back facing us "stiles, you okay?" Scott asked slightly nervous, I don't know how but my nervousness and sickness has went away, I don't think anything bad has happened or going to happen which is really good, when they ninja people appeared the scared feeling went away, maybe it was all just stress and when they stung me it released all of it I don't know, stiles turned around to face us "yeah, fine" he nodded looking at both me and Scott I let a sigh of relief escape my lips as he said that "what's been going on?" He asked walking to us then walking out of the door.