9

A lot has happened, jackson turned into a canima and was controlled by Allison's grandfather then He turned into a werewolf and is now in London, Lydia is a banshee apparently when Peter bit her it triggered something, there was new werewolf's who derek turned and their names were Boyd Erica and Issac but boyd and Erica are now dead, me and Issac have gotten close, he's like my new best friend, he's also kinda in a thing with Allison which I think is cute, Allison and Scott aren't together anymore, Allison's mother died and there is twin alpha betas that combine into one person, I know scary as shit. our teacher tried to kill all of us and stiles Scott and Allisons parents but she is also now dead and through all of this I've learned how to actually fight, I have knifes and stuff and I carry them basically everywhere I go so I can protect myself with all of this crazy shit happening and also Last but not least, I kissed stiles, he was having a panic attack and I read a thing that when you hold your breath it stops a panic attack so I kissed him and he held his breath. (There is probably a lot I've missed but you probably already know what's went on already so yeah, I just want to get to void stiles because I have something good for that bit and after for the story)

Stiles was telling us he's been having nightmares and he can't wake up its was like a dream inside of a dream type thing, for the past few nights I've been worrying about him, ever since the ritual I've been worrying about all of them but mostly stiles, I don't know why but I keep getting a horrible feeling, the feeling you get when something bad is about to heppen, you know? That's what keeps happening, it happened at formal, the night that Peter bit Lydia, I had a feeling something bad was going to happen to her and when I got outside, something did happen, I couldn't sleep from the feeling, I couldn't sleep from the feeling that something bad was happening to stiles, I haven't told Scott or him yet, it could be that I'm worrying myself sick for no reason or it's a Coincidence i don't know.

Scott Allison and stiles said they have been seeing stuff and weird stuff has been happening to them but none of us know what's going on "maybe we need a little more time to get back to normal" Scott said as we stood at stiles locker "yeah, try not to forget we hit the reset button on a supernatural beacon for supernatural creatures. there's a pretty good chance things are never going back to normal" stiles said trying to open his locker "yeah" Scott nodded I leaned my head and back on the locker next to stiles crossing my arms, I looked at Scott and seen that he was looking at someone, I followed his eyes and seen the new girl, Kira I'm sure her name is, I smiled and let out a chuckle "what?" stiles whispered to himself "what's wrong?" I asked frowning my eyebrows turning to stiles who was aggressively shacking the padlock on his locker "stiles, what's wrong?" I asked "nothing" he said faintly we looked up at Scott who was breath heavily "oh, dude, your eyes" stiles said I looked at Scott's eyes and they were glowing a blood red colour "what about them?" Scott asked looking at both of us "they're starting to glow" I whispered "you mean like right now?" He asked "yes, right now" I whispered yelled looking around us making sure no one could see "Scott, stop, stop it" stiles said "I can't, I can't control it" Scott covered his eyes looking down "all right, just keep your head down. Look down. Come on" stiles grabbed Scott and walked with him holding his head down so no one would see our friends eyes glow an abnormal colour, I trailed behind them and walked into a class room, Scott threw his bag on the floor and his shirt going in between the tables gripping onto them "get back away from me" Scott growled at us "Scott, it's okay" I said taking a step forward "I don't know what's going to happen, get back" he said making both me and stiles back up, he held his hands up and dug his claws into his hands making blood pour from his palms, he fell to the floor with his fangs claws and red eyes now disappeared, me and stiles walked to Scott, I sat down on a chair and stiles bent down in front of him "pain makes you human" Scott said opening his hands up "Scott, this isn't just in our heads. This is real" stiles paused making me look at him "and it's starting to get bad for me too" he said making my heart jump "I'm not just having nightmares I'm having these dreams where I literally need to scream myself awake, and sometimes I'm not even sure if I'm ever actually waking up" stiles spoke looking at Scott "what do you mean?" I asked softly, putting my hand on the back of his head stroking his hair soon taking my hand away realising what I'm doing "do you know how you can tell if you're dreaming?" He asked looking up at me then back at Scott "you can't read in dreams. More and more, the past few days, I've been having trouble reading it's like I can't see the words I can't put the letters in order" stiles shook his head frowning his eyebrows "like even now?" Scott asked stiles stood up and looked all around the class room "I can't read a thing" stiles said I put my head in my hands and let out a sigh along with a whimper "what's wrong?" Scott asked me as stiles turned around looking at me "I knew something was happening with you" I shook my head looking down at the ground as tears threatened to escape my eyes "what do you mean?" Stiles asked walking in front of me and bending down "the past few days I've been getting a horrible scared feeling like something is going wrong or something is going to go wrong, I've been worrying about you, worrying about all of you, but" I said looking at stiles and Scott "but what?" Stiles asked I looked at him and let tears fall down my cheeks "but what izzy?" Stiles repeated "yours is worse, something bad is happening stiles" I cried he pulled me into his chest by my head stroking my hair "shh, I'm okay, we're okay" he whispered in my ear.