14

Me scott and issac went looking for stiles, he went missing and he didn't know where he was or how he got there, he said he thinks he was sleep walking, lydia said he was at the asylum but we didn't find him there, we kept trying to look for him but there was no sign, later on in Scott's dad and mom and me went to look for him out in the woods "so what are you saying?" Melissa asked her ex husband "I'm saying the real question might be, how do we know he's not still asleep?" Mr McCall said making me frown my eyebrows "you mean he's been asleep the whole time?" I asked sticking my head in between the middle of them "well, people who sleepwalk can do crazy things. One guy goes down to the kitchen and cooks an entire meal. Another guy is found mowing his lawn naked" McCall said "why does any of that matter" Melissa chuckled "remember that townhouse apartment we lived in? It was that one night I came home drunk..." Mr McCall asked Melissa "oh, one night?" I raised my eyebrows with a giggle making mr McCall glare at me, I could see Melissa try not to laugh at what I just said "just let me finish" McCall spoke continuing with what he was saying "so I'm drunk, passed out on the bed. I get up to go to the bathroom then suddenly I hear you yelling "what the hell are you doing in the bathroom?" He said "because you were in the closet peeing into the laundry basket" Melissa spoke making me let out a slight chuckle "yeah, I thought it was the bathroom" he nodded "oh, no, you were drunk off your ass" Melissa said quietly "yeah, but I was convinced it was the bathroom" McCall said "yeah" Melissa said I sat back on the seat and thought about it "so your saying that stiles is convinced he's in some kind of basement, and he's not actually there?" I asked tilting my head "yes" McCall nodded making me let out a sigh "I think when he called Scott, he was still asleep and he's still asleep right now" McCall said "then where is he?" Melissa asked "I got an idea about that to" he said looking at Mel "I thought this was all over" I shook my head looking down at my hands "what do you mean?" Melissa frowned her eyebrows turning her body on the seat to look back at me "I've been having a bad feeling for the longest time about stiles, I haven't been sleeping because I've been worrying about him, it feels like something bad was going to happen or something bad was happening to him, then when I spent the night at the hospital and we found him it went away, and I thought nothing was going to happen, but I don't think that's true, I think it's already happened and the feeling has went away because there's nothing I can do anymore" I said as my eyes got glossy "it's okay, whatever it is that's going on, we'll get through it" she nodded putting her hand on mine I gave her a side smile and nodded,
We got into the forest and seen him laying there, We ran over to him mr McCall pulled him to me, stiles was screaming and crying "stiles!" I yelled pulling him into me putting my back up against a tree "wait! No! Wait" he screamed flailing his arms "stiles, you're all right! Okay!" I raised my voice trying to calm him down he must of realised it was me because he stopped screaming and looked at me "you're all right" I whispered putting his head into my chest.

Me Lydia Scott Melissa and mr McCall were sitting waiting, we seen sheriff stilinski walked get to us, me scott and Lydia stood up "he's sleeping now. And he's just fine" he nodded making all of us let out a sigh of relief "he doesn't remember much, it's a bit like a dream to him" sheriff said "thank you" he looked to me McCall, if it wasn't for him we wouldn't of fond stiles "it was the repellent we sprayed in the coyote den to keep other animals out. I couldn't go near it without my eyes watering, just a foot thing he mentioned it over the phone" McCall spoke "no, it was more than that, thank you" Noah thanked him again "it was a lucky connection" McCall shook his head "McCall, can you shut up please and accept my sincerest gratitude" stilinski said making me giggle "accepted" McCall held out his hand and stilinski shook it "all right, you three, you've got school in less than six hours, go home, go to sleep" Melissa said engulfing Scott in a hug "okay" Scott nodded we walked away but Lydia still kinda stayed there, Scott held her hand and started walking "I don't know what happened, I was so sure" Lydia said "yeah, I wasn't much help either, doesn't matter, if he's okay" Scott said the. Lydia stopped and looked around her "Lydia, do you hear something?" I asked putting my hand on her arm "no" she shook her head "I didn't hear anything" she said walking away "belle, I was thinking" Scott said making me look at him "Um, you know how the ninjas went for you at the party?" Scott said "yeah" I nodded remembering that horrible night "well, they actually don't go after humans, that's why they never got Allison or stiles, but they got you" he said making me frown my eyebrows "and your saying?" I asked "that you much be one of us" he said "I'm not one of you, there's not way" I rolled my eyes at him "well, how not?" He asked "because, I don't grow fangs, I don't have claws, and I certainly don't have glowing eyes" I chucked looking at him like he was crazy "but you could be like Lydia, you said it yourself you've been having a bad feeling, just like she gets when someone's about to die, but what if yours is when something bad is going to happen, you've had it longer than Lydia, that's how you knew something was going to happen because you got a feeling, you know?" He said "No, I would know if I was like Lydia" I shook my head "not necessarily" Lydia said making me look at her "I didn't know I was a banshee until not that long ago and I still don't really know what's going on" she shrugged slightly "I don't think anything's going on, I think it's a coincidence" I shrugged as we walked out of the hospital doors.

I was leaning on the lockers while Scott our stuff in his, I was zoned out but I could still hear him if that makes sense, I've not been feeling the best, I haven't slept good in so long, the last time I had a good sleep was at the hospital, last night I was thinking about what Scott was talking about, maybe he was right, I thought about everything that's happened and it does kinda make sense but there is still missing parts, derek asked if I had a werewolf in my family? And the day Peter bit Lydia she said I was a werewolf, But I'm not a werewolf I must me like Lydia, and peter could of killed me at the school but he didn't he let me go, I was really confused, this is just a lot for me to take in and I have so many answers but none of them can be answered, or at least not right now, I'll have a talk with deaton when this is over, a locker shut beside me and I got a fight making me jump "you okay?" Scott asked "yeah, just a little off today" I spoke softly jumping at another locker closing "they're doing tests on stiles all afternoon" Scot said looking at me as I stared straight on "I was going to go over at around six to visit, you wanna come with me?" He asked "I would love to see stiles and be there for him but I need to take a break, I should probably just go home" i said almost as a whisper I heard a loud bang making my head shoot up and look around "are you sure you're okay?" He asked I looked at him as my eyes glossed over "yeah, I'll text you later" I said walking off.