16

Me derek Allison and Chris walked into derek's apartment where stiles and sheriff stilinski were, Allison pointed a taser at stiles and pulled the trigger but he grabbed it and pulled it out of her hand throwing it to the floor, derek turned into a werewolf and tried to fight stiles but he grabbed him by the shirt threw him at the table then at the wall making me flinch then argent pulled out his gun pointing it to stiles "Argent, listen to me. Don't do this" mr stilinski put his hand up to stop argent from shooting his son "why not? I've done it before, werewolf's, berserkers. I can easily add a nogitsune to the list" argent spoke with his gun still pointing to the young stilinski then Noah took out his gun pointing it to Chris making stiles lift his eyebrows "you're not going to shoot my son" Noah spat "you said it yourself, sheriff. That's not your son" argent said "put it down" he said "put it down" mr stilinski repeated "dad, he's gonna to shoot me, he's gonna kill me, dad" stiles said innocently with tears in his eyes making my eyes soften until I remembered this isn't him and it's the nogitsune talking which made my face harden "don't listen to him" argent shook his head "put it down, now! Do it!" Sheriff yelled "put it down!" Noah kept yelled at argent "pull the trigger, come on" stiles said looking at Chris "listen to me, you put that gun down now!" Stilinski yelled louder "shoot me" stiles spoke almost as a whisper teasing argent "dad" Allison said looking at her father "shoot me!" Stiles yelled but his father was yelling at the same time, it was getting way to chaotic I couldn't keep track of everyone talking "strife" I whispered to myself I looked out the window and it started to get darker and darker making fear build up in me every second "stop, stop it! This is what he wants, this is exactly what he wants" I yelled over the men that arguing "not exactly" stiles said looking at me "I was kinda hoping Scott would be here" stiles said making me look over at him "but I'm glad you all have your guns out" stiles looked at his father and argent "because your not here to kill me" he turned around looking out the window then the oni appeared out of nowhere making my breath hitch in my throat "you're here to protect me" stiles smirked moving in between the two men holding the guns, the oni swung their swords about obviously ready to start fighting "belle, get out of here, I don't want you to get involved, go outside or out of view" Allison turned to me "I can fight all I, I can do this" I said looking at her I know she didn't want me to stay but I have to defend my friends and I need to do something about this I'm sick and tired of sitting back letting my friends to the hard work while I sit back and watch, I'm not doing that anymore, I'm going to fight with them, Stilinski and argent started shooting I pulled out one of my big knifes I always keep with me, me Allison and derek stood beside each other ready to take them on.

"The couch, put him on the couch" Scott said as him and aiden were carrying him, Lydia was driving with aiden when all of a sudden her banshee instincts kicked in taking them to a parking lot where stiles was "guys, this is crazy, he needs to be in the hospital" Melissa said "mom, remember what happened last time he went to the hospital?" Scott said "doesn't look like he's bleeding" Deaton said lifting stiles shirt up revealing a nasty wound "I think he might even be healing" he said making me and Lydia look at each other in confusion "you mean healing like they do?" I asked pointing to Scott and the twins "that's good right?" Scott asked "for him yes. Us? I'm not so sure" Deaton looked up at Scott then back at stiles "well, if we aren't gonna kill him why aren't we at least tying him down with really big chains?" Aiden asked "I might have something more effective" deaton opened a box and taking out a small glass bottle, it was kanima venom which paralysis you, Scott and aiden walked over to stiles and grabbed his chin pulling his head up so deaton can put the venom in his mouth, he put a few drops in his mouth then stiles eyes opened grabbing aiden's hand and grabbing him by the neck chocking him "get him off me" aiden managed to say Scott tried to detach stiles hand from aiden but couldn't until stiles let go looking at his hand "kanima venom, nice touch" stiles grunted aiden took a step towards stiles growling at him "you know how they say that twins get a feeling when the other ones in pain? You didn't lose that talent to, did you?" Stiles said tilting his head at the werewolf "oh, I hope not. You're gonna need it" stiles said as Scott and aiden looked at each other "okay, I'll give a little hint" stiles said through gritted teeth "ethan's at the school" he said "go" Scott said to aiden as he ran out the door, stiles laughed putting his head back in the couch "oh, I hope he gets there in time. I like the twins" I rolled my eyes "short tempers. Homicidal compulsions. They're a lot more fun thank you bakemono trying to save the the world everyday" stiles said "doc, you brought something to paralyse his body. You got anything for his mouth?" Melissa asked walking beside me "yes, I do" Deaton nodded putting out the tape and ripping a bit off sticking it to stiles mouth, he streamed into the tape and laughed staring at us.

I sat on the couch next to stiles as Melissa cleaned and banged stiles up, I was playing with my hands then I heard sniffling I looked up and seen tears running down stiles face making my eyes soften "stiles" I said lowly, I brought my hand up to his face and wiped away his tears, he looked at me and nodded his head, I looked at Melissa and she gave me a slight nod, I took the tape off stiles mouth still sniffing then he went serious, I should of known "really, Isabelle?" He said looking in my eyes "I shed one tear? That's all it takes?" He said making me roll my eyes "come on, you can't crumble that easily. You didn't when your dad left, oh, that's right, because you wanted him to leave, you're the one who drove him out" he said I looked at him with nothing but pure anger, how could he say that "enough" Melissa said slightly angry I stood up off the couch ready to walk away "that's it, walk away from your problems, that's the only things your good at, huh?" He said I could still feel his eyes on the back on my head I turned around and leaned down so I was inches away from his face "fuck you" I said through gritted teeth "oh, you wish" he chuckled I walked away and went into the kitchen, deaton scott and Lydia's eyes on me, they must of heard what stiles had said, Lydia gave me a sympathetic smile and walked over to me pulling me into a hug, I put my head in the crook of her neck and cried "sh, sh, sh, it's okay" she whispered stroking my head "it's the nogitsune talking izzy, he doesn't mean it" Scott shook his head I pulled away from Lydia and nodded letting out a breath wiping away my tears "I just want this to me over, I hate seeing stiles like this, this isn't my stiles" I said when I looked up I seen slight shock on their faces "what?" I asked with frowned eyebrows "nothing" Scott smiles shaking his head.

"So, do we have a plan?" Deaton asked as Peter and Lydia came back from having a talk "Scott is going to try and dig through pale and sickly evil stiles's mind to unearthly pale and sickly real stiles, then guide him back from the depths of his own subconscious" Peter said it looked like he was enjoying this, it's peter, obviously he's enjoying it "but he's not going to do it alone" Peter trailed off "what do you mean?" Scott asked "somebody needs to go with you" he said looking at Lydia, Lydia sat down on the couch and Scott went behind them as Peter diced Scott's hands so they go in the right place in their neck "so what do we do if we find him?" Scott asked looking at Peter "you're gonna have to guide him out somehow" he said "try to give him back control of his mind, his body" Peter said "could you elaborate on the somehow? It's not feeling very specific at the moment" Lydia asked nervously "improvise" Peter nodded walking back "what if this is just another trick?" I asked "when are you people going to start trusting me?" Peter said with a chuckle I looked at Peter then at stiles "I meant him" I pointed to stiles "oh" was all he said "Scott, we're running out of time" Deaton said Scott shifted showing his blood red eye then stabbing Lydia and stiles's neck.

Lydia stiles and Scott gasped making me shoot my head towards them "did it work, did it work?" Scott asked going in front of stiles who was passed out "what happened?" I asked freaked out "why didn't it work?" Lydia asked "because it's not science, Lydia. It's supernatural. I did my part. Now give me the name" Peter whispered "what name?" Scott asked turning to them Peter dragged Lydia away "what are you talking about?" Scott asked then out of nowhere stiles ripped the tape off of his mouth gasping for air, I stumbled back as he fell on the floor trying to get something out of his mouth, he started pulling and pulling and loads of bandages gave out of his mouth, it kept going until it stopped, there was a pile of cloth on the floor and a hand started to come out of it then a head then a body, it was the nogitsune he stood up in front of us, it looked like it was going to run but Peter and Scott grabbed it and held it down on the chair, I moved beside Melissa and she took my arm so our were linked "hold him" Peter yelled at Scott "I'm trying" Scott said the thing started to try and pull the cloth off it's face "wait, wait, wait" Scott said putting his had to the cloth and unraveling it soon revealing a very scared looking stiles "Scott?" He said sitting up on the chair "Scott" Deaton said Scott looked over and he moved out the way showing that the door was wide open "where are they?" Scott asked "Lydia!" He yelled running out of the door.