21

6months later

I was sitting on the ground by a tree as I stared at the full moon, stiles was talking to Scott about where they are going to live when they go to college as Scott sat on the hood of stiles's jeep, I looked at the side of me seeing someone's legs remembering I have my best friend chained to a tree, in these past 6 months me and Liam have gotten really close, he's the baby of the group so I feel like I need to keep an eye on him.
"Hey! Guys it's been long enough!" Liam yelled to scott and stiles making me turn my head up at him and chuckle "hey. trying to have an adult conversation over here" stiles yelled back turning to look at Liam and I "all right, you're two years older than me, and I'm fine, just let me go" Liam shook his head I looked up at him with a "are you sure" kinda look, I felt bad for him to be honest, I remember my first full moon and it was not pretty "come on guys, he's fine just let him out" I said standing up beside Liam, Scott and stiles looked at each other and sighed walking over to us "it's not that we don't trust you" Scott said "it's that I don't trust you" stiles confessed putting his hand up making me hit his chest "but after that last full moon..." Scott said putting the key in the lock "it was one slip up" Liam shrugged "slip up? A dozen calls to the sheriff's department about a monstrous dog boy running around the streets of beacon hills naked, that's a slip up?" Stiles asked "why were you naked?" I asked looking at Liam with frowned eyebrows "it was really hot out that night, okay? Let me go" Liam shrugged as I rolled my eyes "you sure you're okay?" Scott asked "it won't happen again" Liam shook his head "you're in complete and total control?" Scott asked with one raised eyebrow Liam shook his head pausing for a bit "yeah, complete and total" he nodded.

"Is it a party?" Liam asked in the back seat of the jeep "it's not a party" I shook my head "then what's at midnight?" Liam asked looking at me "your bedtime" stiles said making me let out a silent "ohh" as Liam gave me a glare "why aren't the girls going?" Liam asked stiles "they're meeting us there, okay? Plus we've got one of the girls here" stiles pointed to me in the back seat "can you just stop asking questions, all right? It's a senior thing, you'll know when your a senior" I said "you guys having trouble with your phones?" Scott asked "yeah" I nodded "oh, what the hell?" Stiles said as his jeep was jerking and making noises, the lights flashed then turned off completely "you ran out of gas?" Liam asked "no, it's electrical, probably the alternator again" stiles said stopping the car and getting out, Liam put his earphones in and I sat back on the seat, I heard a clashing noise and looked out the window but nothing was there "uh, guys..." I frowned my eyebrows and hit liam's arm and calling on stiles and Scott, I looked out the window again and so did Liam and as we did we seen a lightning bolt making both me and Liam jump back "guys!" Liam yelled frantically looking at them "yeah, give us a second, please" stiles said back I rolled my eyes keeping them on the road "yeah, Liam and Isabelle stay in the car, okay?" Scott said me and Liam sighed then we heard a loud noise making us look at each other wide eyed, Liam got in the front seat "what are you doing?" I asked putting my head in between the two seats "starting the car" he said I shook my head not believing he's gonna actually do it, but out of nowhere I heard the car start up and the lights turn back on making me raise my eyebrow "can we go now?" He asked sticking his head out the window.

Stiles honked the car as we pulled up in front of malia and her dad "sorry we're late" stiles said pocking his head out the window with a slight smile, his girlfriend jogged up to him pulling him into a long kiss making me turn my head away at the sight of them basically making out "I'm sorry to" Liam said with a smile sticking his head in between Scott and stiles looking at the werecoyote "you guys do remember I own a gun, right?" Mr Tate said making me raise my eyebrows and let out a giggle "vividly" stiles nodded, malia got in the back sitting next to me, we turned around and stared at malia "what?" She asked "did you find out yet?" I asked nudging her arm "find out what?" Liam asked "they're gonna email me" malia nodded looking at us "is this about summer school?" Liam asked making me close my eyes and let out a sigh "you told him?" Malia asked stiles "oh, no, all they said was you had to go to summer school, because the principal said that your test scores weren't good enough and you might need to repeat junior year" Liam said truthfully, malia looked at stiles with anger and growled slightly at him "we should of left him chained to the tree" I sighed putting my hands on my knees, stiles turned around to the wheel and started driving again.

We all went to the hospital then to the school, it was just me and Liam because Scott was getting Kira, we were running up to malia and stiles next thing I know malia was pinning him to the floor "oh, my god" stiles said taking a step back as Liam was panting on the concrete floor "Scott's in trouble" I said making malia look at me then at stiles. I helped Liam up and we ran to where Kira and Scott were, we got to the tunnel and ran down the stairs to see that someone had their claws in Scott's stomach, we all stopped and stared at them, then Scott grabbed the mans wrist and twisted it standing up pulling his claws out his stomach "I don't know who you are or what you thought you were going to do, but I'll give you a choice. You can stay and I'll break something else. Or you can run" Scott said to the random guy that tried to kill him, the man looked over at us "I'd run" stiles said the guy clutched his arm and stood up running away from us, I felt my eyes light up so I looked in front of me and seen another guy I've also never seen before, Kira and Scott walked over as my eyes were still fixed on the mysterious person, he turned around with a cheeky smirk, he was tall wearing all black and his hair was gelled up and he was kinda handsome, I looked at the guy and growled showing my eyes as he was standing in front of my pack of friends "your a pretty little thing aren't you" he smirked making my breath hitch in my throat, the reason I went for him is because i can't read him, I felt his presence that's why my eyes showed, normally when I feel a presence my eyes don't glow and I can hear their heart beat I can feel their emotion All of that stuff, but for him, I couldn't do that and it terrified me, I felt a hand grab my wrist slowly and pull me back, I looked behind me and seen that it was stiles, my eyes stopped glowing and my teeth went away, stiles gave me a confused look and I just shrugged "you don't remember me do you?" He asked walking up to us standing in front of Scott, I took a step in front of stiles just in case this kid tries something, Scott never answered the boy obviously not remembering him "I guess I look a little different since the fourth grade?" He said still with a small smile on his face "Theo?" Scott said raising his eyebrows "you know him?" Malia asked making me tare my eyes away from Theo and look at Scott "they used to" Theo nodded his head as I went back to staring at him every move he made "trust me, I never thought I would see you guys again. A couple months ago, I heard of an alpha in beacon hills. When I found out his name was scott McCall, just couldn't believe it" Theo shook his head looking at Scott "not just an alpha, but a true alpha" Theo said "what do you want?" Scott asked "I came back to beacon hills. Back home with my family. Because I want to be apart of your pack" Theo said making me scoff, He looked at me and tilted his head with a smirk as his eyes looked me up and down, I was wearing black leggings with a small tight white belly top and I was soaking wet so you could probably see my bra through the top "sorry, but what is your problem?" Theo asked innocently with an amused look in his face "your my problem-" I spat walking up to him but was cut off from talking and was dragged backwards with a strong arm around my waist "izzy, calm down, okay?" Stiles said putting me behind him I rolled my eyes and glared at Theo who just chuckled at me, I walked away from my friend group walking upstairs, just because he's cute doesn't mean I'm not threatened by him, I walked into the school and went around the corner bumping into someone, when I focused on the person I seen that it was Lydia Martin "hey, izzybee, your soaking wet" She said looking at me up and down because I probably looked a mess "yeah, it's raining outside" I nodded "where's the others?" She asked looking back at my eyes "they should be here soon, come on" I said pulling her arm to the front door of the school. "thank god" Lydia said as we walked up to the rest of them "where have you guys been? The whole senior class is here" She asked stopping in front of them "are we doing this or not?" Asked Lydia malia had a huge grin on her face as they walked forward, we turned around and Kira put her arm around Lydia as we walked to the Library.

We lined up as everyone wrote down their initials on the book shelf, stiles wrote his down then passed the pen on to me, I wrote I.F then passed it to Lydia, I walked over and stood next to stiles giving him a small smile, it was Lydia's turn then Kira then Scott's, we watched as Scott wrote his and wrote another two letter making my heard ache slightly, I shuffled in my spot and held my hands in front of me, the letters were "AA" I miss her so much, I just wishes she was here with us today, when she died apart of me died to, I want want to see her again. Scott walked to us putting his arm around kira's shoulder "she would of been with us" stiles nodded with a slight smile "yeah" Scott nodded with a smile "she still is" Lydia put her arm around me squeezing my arm putting her head on mine, Scott and Kira started walking down the stairs Lydia took my hand and walked down with malia and stiles following behind as we walked out the library.