[17]

"Nayeon? Wake up." I hear someone shake my body. I soon realize that the voice was Jeongyeon.

I launch upwards and my eyes widen. Last thing I remember was that I layed Luna on the couch after I finished patching her up last night. I must have fallen asleep on the other couch.

I quickly look at the other couch and Luna wasn't there. I'm thankful that Luna was gone before Jeongyeon saw but now I'm worried that Luna hasn't fully healed and she's out in the wild again.

"Nayeon?" I turn to Jeongyeon when she calls me.

"Yes?"

"Can you make breakfast?" She asks like a shy child, she even is wearing her red onesie which makes her look more like a child.

"O-oh yeah, sure." I shake my head as I walk to the kitchen. I hope Jeongyeon didn't see Luna and I hope Luna is okay.

-Timeskip-

"Jeongyeon." I turn my head to her as I wash the dishes.

"Hmm?" She turns her head as she dries the plates.

"I don't have any work today so is there anything you want to do?"

She thought about it for a while, focused on drying the dishes as I wash. "No, I'll just sleep in bed. I'm sleepy."

"Ok then. Is it fine if I go out of the house for a while?"

She nods, still focused on drying.

"Ok." Finished washing, I got changed out of my clothes and into new ones. I grab my phone and text Momo.

Nayeon:

Hey

Are you busy today? I wanna hang

Momo:

Sure

Want me to bring Heechul?

Nayeon:

You wish, im not third wheeling

Momo:

Hahah

I was just kidding

Wanna go to the mall?

Nayeon:

Ya

See u soon

Momo:

Yup see u later

"Jeongyeon! I'll get going now!" I open the door and listen for Jeongyeon to say something back but she doesn't. She probably fell asleep already in the bedroom.

I make my way to my car and drive off to meet Momo.

-Timeskip-

"Momo!"

"Nayeon!" We run towards each other and give a big hug. We stay there for a few seconds before letting go.

Momo steps back a little bit and looks at me, "What happened to you? You look like you've been beaten up."

I look at myself and remember that I also got attacked by those wolves last night. There were scars on my arms and bruises as well. Maybe I shouldn't have worn a short sleeved shirt.

"Oh It's nothing, don't worry about it." I awkwardly laugh, rubbing the big scar on my left arm.

"Are you sure? You look really roughed up."