[31]

Nayeon POV

I covered my eyes from the shining sun. I sat up and Jeongyeon was still sleeping peacefully beside me.

I checked my phone and today was December 24th, Christmas eve.

"Jeongyeon! Wake up!" I yelled as I shook her arms.

She moaned before turning her body away from me.

"Ya!" I slapped her shoulder and it woke her up.

"What the heck?" She finally said, sitting up. Her hair was messy but she was still beautiful.

I brushed her hair with my fingers, "Do you know what day is it today?"

"Uh...Thursday?" Her voice was raspy.

I laughed, "Yes but it's Christmas eve silly!"

"Really?" She rubbed her eyes.

"Yup!" I hopped off the bed and ran to Jeongyeon's side to pull her up, "Let's eat!"

-Timeskip-

"Ugh, I'm so full." Jeongyeon said, laying back in her chair. Since it was Christmas eve I cooked a lot more food than usual.

I stood up from the chair and collected all of the empty plates and started washing them. Jeongyeon soon joined me and dyed the dishes.

"Nayeon."

I turned my head towards her and she kissed me on the lips.

"Wha-a" I was stuttering, it was so unexpected. I then felt my cheeks heating up. No matter how many times she kisses me it never gets old.

"Ooh, you're blushing!" She teased me.

"Shut up!" I said. All she did was laugh at me so I grabbed some bubbles from the sink and smacked it on her face.

"Hey!" She wiped the bubbles off her cheek and I laughed.

With the bubbles she wiped some on the tip of my nose and smiled, "Cute.".

-Timeskip-

We gave each other our gifts right after washing the dishes. I gave Jeongyeon some legos and she gave me a bunny stuffed toy.

Since we didn't have work today Jeongyeon wanted to see a movie. We both decided on watching this movie called "Take My Heart For You" since the plot sounded interesting and it was highly rated.

Jeongyeon wanted to drive so I allowed her. We got in the car and drove there.

The movie theater was far from the house so we talked and listened to music on our way there.

"What are you doing?!" Jeongyeon yelled and rapidly honked the car horn. She's got that road rage am I right?

But after countless yelling and honking, the car entered the theater's parking lot.

Jeongyeon parked and we left the car. We entered the building and bought the tickets. As we waited in the lobby Jeongyeon turns her head towards the flashing lights.

"What's that?" She pointed beside us into the distance.

"That's an arcade. You play games there."

"Really? Can we go?" She turns to me and tugs my sleeve.

I sighed, "Ok." She hopped up and pulled me off the chair and into the arcade.

I bought some tokens and walked back to Jeongyeon, "So what do you want to play first?"

She looked around at the various games before pointing at the air hockey table. So we walked there and I taught her how to play.

We started playing slow, just passing the puck to each other. After she got used to it I went harder in scoring.

The bell rang, "Yay I scored!" I yelled.

"What? Not fair!"

"It was!"

"Fine! If you wanna play hard then." Jeongyeon's body lowered towards the table. She pulled out the puck and shot it towards me.

Of course I wouldn't let her win so I easily blocked the puck and hit it back at her.

The puck went back and forth across the table. We were both trying our hardest to win. Well that's what I thought until Jeongyeon launched the puck so hard to me it zoomed past me and got into my goal.

She jumped up and down, "Haha! I won!"

"That was so fast!" She did get a goal but I was still ahead of her.

We continued to play. I scored a bunch but Jeongyeon was much better than me, so she won.

The buzzer went off, "I won!" Jeongyeon said.

"Good job." I was proud of her but I would be lying if I didn't say that I was mad that I didn't win.

"Can we play that game now?" She pointed to a game where we have to shoot zombies.

"Sure." I said and we walked there. I inserted the tokens and we started to play.

-Timeskip-

It was getting close till the movie started. I bought popcorn and drinks while Jeongyeon was still playing in the arcade.

I came back to her and she was playing with the claw machine

"Did you-" I said but she shushed me.

"Shhh, I need to focus." She carefully moves the claw above the toy she wants. It's a brown bear stuffed toy with a red ribbon around it's neck.

Just then, the claw lowers and clamps onto the toy. The claw lifts and both of us stop breathing from the anticipation. The bear lifts up from the ground, slowly making it's way to the corner of the machine.

The claw swings, but the bear clings on. There, the claw let's go of the bear and it lands in the box.

"Yes!" Jeongyeon says, reaching her hand into the box and retrieving the bear. "Here!" She says, giving me it.

"How much money did you spend on this?" I asked.

"Don't ask."

I sighed, "Whatever, the movie is starting soon let's go."

She nodded and held my hand, we walked together into the theatre, we sat down and the lights dimmered. The movie started.

-Timeskip-

"That was a good movie." Jeongyeon said, eating the leftover popcorn.

"Yeah. Stay here, I need to pee." I then left her and went to the washroom.

After I returned we walked back to the car, it was getting dark. Jeongyeon got into the driver's seat and I sat beside her.

"Looks like it's getting late, in a matter of no time it will be Christmas." Jeongyeon said, looking out the window.

She started the car and began to drive. The car followed a different path from home. She wasn't even driving to the park. But I then realize where she's taking us. The hill that bonded us, and it looks like she wants to spend the night there.