[19]

Jeongyeon POV

My head rests on the shower wall as the water splashes on my face. God I'm so embarrassed that Nayeon saw me like this. I wonder what she's doing right now.

I clean my hair with Nayeon's shampoo then rinse it. I take my sweet time showering and sometimes I just stand there, head under the showerhead, letting the water drizzle down my cheeks then onto the ground.

After about 20 minutes I finally leave the shower and dry myself off. I dried my body, put on the onesie to cover my scars, then dried my hair as much as I could. I brushed it so it was untangled then left the washroom.

On the bed I saw Nayeon sleeping there, her face tilted to the left. I lay down beside her on the bed, covering myself with the same blanket she's using.

I can smell her perfume, the smell of roses surrounding me. Not that it's bad, I love it. I sigh, "Nayeon, when will you be mine?"

I love her, she was there for me when I was in danger, she cooked food for me and let me live with her. She didn't push me into anything I disliked, she may have taken me to the mall but she didn't know my fear of people. She bought me clothes and gave me nights of cuddling.

I have never been in a nice relationship like this before. I never had anyone to be with. It was just me, alone. Everyone I've met betrayed me, I always learned to never trust anyone but yourself. But this time was different. I finally met someone different. I love her.

I look at the sleeping beauty beside me, I couldn't help but smile seeing her beautiful face.

"Nayeon," I stroke her hair, moving strands of her hair behind her ear. "I love you." I then kiss her on the cheek.

"Good night."

-Timeskip-

Nayeon POV

"Ughdjfjowfsn." Rubbing my eyes I sit up and the sunlight shines into my eyes.

I left the bed and Jeongyeon was there beside me. I checked my phone, 3 hours before work starts. That's perfect, enough time to shower and eat breakfast with Jeongyeon.

That's what I did, I took a quick shower then walked downstairs and into the kitchen to cook breakfast.

This time I made waffles with bacon. "Jeongyeon!" I yelled and in a minute I saw her walking down the stairs, her hair was messy but it looked nice on her. She brushes her short hair behind her ears and walks towards me.

She watches me cook the bacon on the stove, the smell of the maple bacon covered the whole room.

"Good morning. Can you get the plates and utensils?" I ask, watching the bacon cook so I don't burn it.

"Ok." She walks around the table and to the cabinet to grab everything. She places the plates on the table the way we always had it, I sit in front of Jeongyeon and the food goes between us.

After cooking we both sit down at the table and begin to eat. She snatches most of the bacon but leaves a few strips for me. But I could tell she wanted it.

I push the plate with the bacon towards her, "Have the rest."

She looked up at me from her plate, "But you didn't eat any."

"It's fine. I know you love bacon more than I do so you can have it."

Her mouth formed a huge smile, "Really?"

I nod and she takes the rest of the bacon. I brewed some coffee and then finished the food. I began to wash the dishes as Jeongyeon continued to eat.

"Jeongyeon."

"Hm?" I can hear her say behind me as I wash.

"My friend wants to meet you someday. I know you might be uncomfortable but if you wanna come to work with me one day you can meet my friend."

There was silence in the room, maybe she was thinking, or silently eating.

"Can I come today?" She says,

I turn around to look at her. I didn't think she would want to come, or maybe take a few days to think about it. I never thought she would agree so soon.

"Are you sure?" She nods, "Ok then, get ready we are going to leave soon." She quickly finishes her food and joins me in washing the dishes. I hope she will be ok.

-Timeskip-

"Ok I'm ready!" I hear Jeongyeon scream as she walks down the stairs.

I turn off the tv and grab my bag. "Let's go?"

"Yes."

We leave the house, enter the car and drive to the office building.

-Timeskip-

We walk into the building, I greet some co-workers and lead Jeongyeon into the elevator. I press the button and we go up.

After the elevator stops Jeongyeon follows me to my office, I open the door and see Momo working hard at her desk.

"Good morning Nayeon." She says, not turning around to see me. She must be really focused on her work.

I cleared my throat. Momo says nothing. I cleared my throat again and no response. I clear my throat loudly.

"Jeez what's wrong with your throat?" She turned her chair to me, she looked confused then surprised to see Jeongyeon with me.

"O-oh!" She stands up and holds out her hand to Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon holds Momo's hand and they shake hands. "Hi. I'm Momo, Nayeon's co-worker"

"H-hi, I'm Jeongyeon." I can tell she is very nervous.

Momo's face changes to confusion, she looks at me, "Wait is this you roomate Jeon-"

"Yup." I tell her.

Momo smiles widely, "Oh! Well hi! Nayeon said a lot of good things about you." She suddenly hugs Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon looked startled from Momo hugging her but then returned the hug. They let go and Momo looked back at me.

"Not to sound mean but why did you bring her here?"

"Well I told her that you wanted to see her and she wanted to come to work today." I walked to my desk and laid all my work beside the computer.

"Well this is great! We should go out for dinner together!" Momo says before sitting down at her desk.

I pull up a chair for Jeongyeon, "Sure."

Momo was extremely excited. "Oh! I should bring Heechul so he can meet you two!"

"Ooh! I'd like to meet him!" I turn my head to Jeongyeon. "Are you fine with going to a restaurant to eat dinner? Only one more person will come."

She looks down and plays with her fingers for a while before looking back up at me. "Yes."

"Great!" Momo stretches her arms upwards in excitement. She looks so cute when she's excited.

I'm proud of Jeongyeon, she is brave enough to meet two new people. I'm proud of her.

I turn to her and give her a smile, she smiles back. I then turn back to my computer to start working.

----------------------

A/N

Sorry for not posting yesterday I forgot about it lol

I hope you all are safe from COVID-19, make sure to wash ur hands

As an apology for posting late ill post 2 parts, 19 and 20.

Also talk to me u know. I love to interact with my readers so you can ask my questions about my stories, kpop or anything

That's all. Bye.