[22]

Luna and I made our way back to the house, if Jeongyeon is sleeping I'll let Luna stay in the house for a while then let her back out and Jeongyeon can see her in the morning.

I'm very excited for Jeongyeon and Luna to meet. I never told Jeongyeon why I go out every night. The only time I talked about Luna to Jeongyeon was when she saved me a long time ago. I'm glad she did that, because of her Jaehyun is gone from my life and I met Momo and Heechul. I love Luna, she's great. That's why I want to show Luna to Jeongyeon, and have my best friends meet. I hope Jeongyeon doesn't freak out when a wolf is in the house.

I also hope that Luna and Jeongyeon become great friends. That reminds me, I still don't know why Jeongyeon goes out at night too. I haven't seen her leave in a while. Maybe she's playing with Luna. Or maybe she's secretly dating a guy and goes out every night to see him.

She is really a mystery, I barely know anything about her. But my gut says she's good, that she's special. That I should be with her my whole life. But I don't think I can let her be in my life forever.

The only way she can be in my life forever is that she's my girlfriend. But that will never happen because I'm straight.

Though I think some girls are pretty I'm straight, it's totally fine to think girls are pretty. Though I have never met an I guy I like, I'm still straight.

Luna was walking very slowly, her head was down and her tail didn't move at all. She even was tripping multiple times as we walked. She would trip on sticks, rocks, and even on nothing. I wonder what's wrong with her.

But as we walked I assume Luna wasn't looking because she ended up walking into a tree, hurting her head then falling to the ground.

"Oh god!" I crouch beside Luna and check her head. She looked fine but she seemed to have trouble walking since we met again. I hope that isn't because of the attack that happened a while ago.

Crunch crunch crunch...

That wasn't me or Luna, someone or an animal was near. I swear I don't want to get attacked by wolves again.

Awooooooo~~

God damn it.

Out of the darkness 4 wolves surround Luna and I. Luna stands up and growls at them, but then is greeted by another wolf's growl.

The 4 wolves slowly walk around us, keeping eye contact with Luna and I. The front of their bodies was lowered and they were all ready to jump on us.

I pull out my knife and get ready to dodge and fight. Luna was ready to fight but she looked a little weak, just like when she was walking.

My hands were getting sweaty, I hope Luna can still fight after being so drowsy.

None of the wolves haven't made a move yet. They were just still circling us, but I still kept my guard up.

Out from behind one of the wolves jumps on Luna, throwing her to the ground. I couldn't even take a step before another wolf jumped on me, also pushing me to the hard dirt.

I stab the wolf but in return it bites my right shoulder. I scream in pain but I keep trying to get the wolf off me.

I successfully threw the wolf off me but my shoulder was in pain. Luna was still fighting the wolf that tackled her but she was having trouble.

I ran to her and thrust my knife into the body of the wolf on top of Luna. It falls to the ground but turns its head and bites my right arm. Because of that I had to use my left arm to fight and I'm right-handed.

There was blood on my shirt and on the ground. My right arm was completely useless, all I can feel is pain from that arm.

Another one of the wolves jumps towards me and attempts to bite me, luckily I dodge it but another wolf jumps right after and bites my leg. They were much smarter than the other ones Luna and I killed.

I fall to my knees but Luna comes and protects me from the wolf that bit my leg. I slowly get up and help Luna. I cut the side of the wolf's face as they were fighting Luna. It turns to me and lunges to me but Luna jumps, tackling the wolf down.

I then become surrounded by the other 3 wolves. I turn to Luna and she tries to come to me to help but the wolf was pinning her down.

I slowly walked backwards, keeping my eyes on the 3 beast. But to my surprise they all jumped on me at the same time, making me drop my knife to the ground. My back lands on the ground really hard. One of the wolves stands on my chest while the other 2 begin to bite and scratch my arms and legs.

I screamed in pain, I tried to move my arms but they held it down. The knife was just out of my reach too.

My eyesight was getting blurry, my blood was everywhere, I started getting dizzy, my body was getting colder by the second, and I'm slowly falling asleep.

But a strong light shines to my left, both the wolves and I turn our heads to the light and were blinded by it. I closed my eyes slightly. Was this heaven?

Soon the light faded, revealing someone. That person then ran towards my knife and grabbed it. Stabbing the wolf that was attacking Luna.

"Get off of her!" I couldn't see the person, just the shape of the body. The person tackles the wolves that were on me, stabbing and cutting them till they stopped moving.

After the wolves died the person walked towards me. I slowly lost my consciousness, my blood was staining the dirt and grass that laid under me.

As that person walked to me I slowly got to see their face as they got closer.

And before my eyes closed and fell into slumber, I saw them looking at me and I spoke my last words.

"Hey Jeongyeon."