[27]

I was chilling on the couch watching tv when Nayeon walks in and throws something at me. It lands on my lap and I look at it.

"Is this the key to the car?" I said, It jingled as the keys hit each other when I picked it up.

"Yup." She says and sits beside me.

"Well why did you throw them at me?"

"Because~ I am going to teach you how to drive."

"Wha- what!?" I jumped off the couch. I was bouncing up and down from excitement. She will finally teach me!

"Yup! Soon you will drive on the road." She smiled.

I ran to her and hugged her tightly. "Thank you Nabongs!" I released her then kissed her on the cheek.

She stood up, blushing "Let's go?"

"Yes!" I changed into other clothes as quickly as I could and together we left the house.

-Timeskip-

A few months later and a bunch of sorrys for almost running over a kids dog, I've finally learned how to drive on the street. I mostly drove in empty parking lots but once and a while I learned the street.

But now was the day, the day of the test. I have taken the written test but now I actually have to drive on the streets with some stranger in the car.

I'm really scared and nervous. I'm pretty good when I practiced but I feel like I will forget everything when I take the test.

My hands are shaking, I'm sweating. I don't want to fail.

"Hey!" Nayeon yells, making me jump.

She grabs my hand and smiles, "Don't worry, you are a great driver. You will pass on the first try."

I smile back at her. We were sitting in the waiting room of the driving building, waiting for the examiner to call me for the test.

I looked at my phone. Any minute the person could come and call me. I want to take the test so I can drive but don't want to take the test since I'm so scared.

A guy wearing a white shirt, business pants and a blue tie carrying a clipboard walks into the room.

"Yoo Jeongyeon?" He says, looking around the room at everyone.

I stand up, "H-here!" My hands were shaking 10 times harder than before.

"Great, it's time for your driving test."

"Ok." Before walking out the room I turn to Nayeon. She smiles and gives me a thumbs up. I smile back then follow the man.

"Hello, I am Kun. I will be your evaluator." We reached the car and we got inside.

"Don't worry about the test, it's easy. Just don't mess up really bad." He said,

I will probably be honest.

"Ok, you may start. Just drive around and I'll tell you when we are finished." He says and I nodded.

I buckled up and fixed the mirrors. Already he was writing stuff down on the clipboard. But I couldn't see what he was writing.

I drove out of the parking lot and onto the street. I just focused on driving and nothing else. My hands were sweating as they gripped the steering wheel. But for now I was doing well.

-Timeskip-

"Ok, you are finished. Go ahead and drive back to the building." Kun said and I did so.