Chapter ten

Aaron's pov
I groaned as I began to wake up. I peeled my eyes open and saw Sierra curled up in a ball against my chest. She looked cute when she was sleeping. I turned over slightly so she wouldn't wake up and checked the time. 10 o'clock. I then remembered I had training at 1pm for ice hockey. I gently played with her soft brown hair until she woke up. Having her in my arms felt so good right now and I just didn't want to get up. After a while I felt her stir beneath me. I felt her push her ass against me as she stretched. Shit
"Good morning" she said rubbing her eyes
"Good morning. How did you sleep?" I asked
"Good Actually Thanks how about-" she stopped mid sentence looking down.
"Ummm is that your.." she asked drifting off
"Sorry it's morning wood. It's a guy thing. Plus you were practically grinding against me"
"Was not. Can I use You're bathroom?" She asked
"Yeah you know where it is" she got up from the bed. As she was doing so the hoodie I lent her had ridden up showing off her tan legs. This girl will be the death of me. Once she was in the bathroom I threw on some sweatpants and decided to go without a shirt. I wanted to make her some breakfast so I walked downstairs into the kitchen and began making pancakes. As I was making the batter my mind drifted off to last night and everything that happened.

Flashback
I was in the kitchen with Rachel drinking a beer. She wouldn't shut up about her wanting to come over to my house. I was about to take another sip when I heard screaming. I looked around to see where it was coming from but nobody inside was making the noise. Weird. I took another sip and then I heard it again. I got up and walked outside where I could see a guy on top of girl. I immediately saw the lavender dress and knew who it was.

"HEY GET OFF HER!!" I yelled. I walked up to them and pulled him off her and threw him on the floor. I began punching and hitting him. When I looked at him I noticed it was Ryan. Her ex. I don't know why but seeing him on top of her made me so angry. At this point people had gathered in a huge circle around us.
STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER. DO YOU HERE ME OR I WONT HESITATE TO DO WORSE" I screamed
"Aaron it's ok. You're gonna kill him. Chill" Justin said trying to calm me down.
Flashback over

"Aaron are you ok? Aaron" I heard Sierra say. I shook my head closing my eyes in the process.
"Yeah sorry I was just thinking" I said.
"It's ok" she smiled "what are you making?"
"Pancakes. I hope you like them because"
"I LOVE PANCAKES. THANK YOU" she yelled hugging me. The gesture caught me off guard. I hesitantly wrapped my arms around. Her in my arms just felt right. She pulled away and sat at the island and went on her phone. I served her breakfast and we began eating.

"Mhmmmmm this is really good" she moaned closing her eyes. I gulped at the sound she made. This girl is killing me. When she opened her eyes she went in for another piece.
"What?" She asked stopping halfway as she was eating. Shit I was staring at her. Think of something quick. "You have Nutella on your mouth" I pointed "ohhhhh" she giggled and attempted removing it. "Here let me" I said and leaned forward. I used my finger to remove the Nutella. I was about to move away when I made eye contact with her. We were both staring deep into each other's eyes. After what felt like ages she broke eye contact and cleared her throat.
"Sorry I got it" I nervously laughed.
"I have hockey practice in a few hours so I can drop you off before then" I suggested
"Yeah that's fine. You can actually drop me off now. I'm sure you have better things to be doing than to be hanging out me" she laughed. Little did she know that I actually liked hanging out with her.
"Actually not really. All my friends are probably hungover from the party last night. Speaking of the party. Do you want to talk about what happened?" I asked. Her smile immediately faltered. "Shit sorry. We don't have to." I reassured
"No it's ok." She sighed and began telling me how everything happens last night.

"THAT FUCKING PRICK!" I yelled standing up
"Aaron. Aaron it's ok. It's in the past it's fine. Just calm down please. You're scaring me" she said. I sighed and walked over to her pulling her in for a hug. "If he ever touches you again you tell me ok" I mumbled in her hair and she nodded. "Ok let me take you home then" I said pulling away from her immediately missing the warmth I felt when she is near me. "I thought u wanted me here"
"I do but won't you're mom be worried" I questioned. Her eyes widened at my remark.
"Shit i promised her I would be home before she left for work and she's leaving in...15 MINUTES" she yelled the last part. She got up and ran up the stairs to grab her stuff.

I laughed shaking my head and grabbed her plate and mine and washed them. I walked up the stairs and saw her frantically gathering her stuff in her arms. She then looked over at me
"What the hell Aaron put a shirt on and let's go!!" She frantically said. "Okay!!! You are one crazy woman" I put on a black T-shirt and we walked downstairs into my car. 10 minutes later we arrived at her house.
"Thanks Aaron for letting me stay the night" she thanked. "No problem I'll see you later bye"  I waited till she got into the house before driving off and smiling like a fool.

AUTHORS NOTE
Heyyyy lovelies. I'm back again with another Aaron pov. Sorry for not posting yesterday I was really busy. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you did don't forget to vote and comment