Chapter forty-seven

I was standing in my mirror looking at my reflection. I took Aaron's advice and decided to wear blue tie-dye sweatpants with a white cropped top. My wet hair was thrown into a messy bun on the top of my head. I was too lazy to dry it.

"SIERRA!" I heard Aaron shout from downstairs

"COMING" I yelled back. I quickly slipped my feet into my white sneakers before heading out the door. I walked down the stairs and saw Aaron standing by the door. He had a skateboard in each of his hands.

"Took you long enough" he said rolling his eyes. "You look beautiful though" he complimented pulling me into his embrace and then planted a kiss on my cheek which made me blush.

"Thanks babe" I smiled

"God I miss you calling me that" he laughed.

I then noticed the house was quiet and I couldn't help but notice that there was nobody here. Where is everyone? As if Aaron sensed and could read my thoughts he answered my question.

"They are out the back" he spoke. I nodded my head. "You ready?" He smirked referring to the skateboarding.

"Yeah I guess" I mumbled. He opened the door and stood back to let me out first. It's nice to know that chivalry still exists. I was about to walk out when I remembered something.

"Wait" I quickly called out. I ran to the room where they kept all the skateboards and bikes. I grabbed a black helmet and then walked back towards him. He gave me a "seriously?" look. "What?! I'm not trying to die today"

He rolled his eyes and we walked out to the front of the house onto the road. "Ok I will only teach you the basics" he said. He placed the skateboard down in front of feet. "Stand on the skateboard with your feet apart and place your hands on the wall to support yourself" he instructed

I did exactly as he said angling my body towards the wall so my back was facing him. So far so good. He caught me off guard by slapping my ass. The action caught off guard making me lose my balance but he quickly caught me. I got off the skateboard and slapped his arm.

"I could have fell!" I yelled

"But I caught you, didn't I?" He said cocking his head to the side. "Now again" he says pointing to the skateboard. I gave him an apprehensive look. "I won't do anything" he sighed

I gingerly got back on the skateboard using the wall to steady myself. "Good now turn your body to the right and hold out your right hand"

Again I did as he said. He took my hand in his and the placed his left hand on my lower back. Even with my standing on this board he still towered over me. "I'm going to push you a little. Don't lean forward too much and don't lean back to mix either. Just stand straight like this. Ok?"

I simply nodded keeping his instructions in mind. He pushed me slightly and I started to slowly move. We repeated this a few times. "I think you're ready to do it on your own now" he said

My eyes widened and I started to frantically shake my head. "No I'm going to call!" I exclaimed.

"Don't worry I got you" he said. He then pushed me forward towards the skateboard. "Plus falling is all part of the process"

I sighed and chewed on my cheek inside my mouth. I placed my right foot on the skateboard and pushed. I was surprised when I didn't fall. "Oh my God! Babe look! I'm doing it" I smiled. I could hear him laughing from behind me. That's when I realised he was skating with me too. All of a sudden I felt myself loosing balance and my body jerked backwards. My hands flew out in front of me and I braced myself to hit the floor. Except I didn't. Beneath me was Aaron. I don't even know how he got there so fast