Chapter twenty-eight

Six hours later I was saying bye to the last person who was drunk off his head. Veronica and Steph were in the kitchen talking together while Aaron was next to me. The girls originally suggested that if anyone was passed out I should leave them till the next morning, but I wasn't too keen on that idea. I didn't like the thought of random strangers sleeping in my house.

"So I was thinking maybe you could sleepover...only if you want to of course" I shyly asked Aaron

"If it means being closer to you then of course I'll sleep over" he smiled. We walked back into the kitchen but were taken aback when we saw Veronica and Steph sprawled out on the floor with glass bottles all around them.

"You have got to be kidding me" I muttered "help me bring them to the guest room?"

"Yeah I'll take Steph"

For Aaron it was like lifting nothing but getting Veronica to the guest room made me realise how unfit I was.
Once I got Veronica in the bed Aaron was already waiting for me with folded arms.

"Babe we are going to the gym one day for at least two hours"

"It's not my fault I don't have killer muscles for days"

"Don't worry you're perfect just the way you are" he leaned down to my 5"3 height and captured my lips softly and passionately in his. I bit gently on his lower lip making him groan. I felt his hands move down and they found my thighs.

"Jump" he whispers in my ear. I did so and wrapped my legs tightly around his torso.

"Upstairs. First door to the left" I said before placing my lips back on his. He walked up the stairs without breaking the kiss. He balanced me on one arm and used his other to open the door. Once we were in my room he shut the door with his leg and gently laid me on my back on my bed. I pulled away from him and stared into his eyes while biting my lip.

"What?" He whispered as he began kissing along my jawline

"I'm ready"

He froze and then lifted his face so his face was hovering above mine. "Are you sure"

I simply nodded my head. He smiled before placing his warm lips against mine. His hands found their way around my thighs. I felt them slowly make their way up along my hips, my waist and then my face. His hands then found the top of my dress and slowly peeled it off my body.

On instinct I concealed my body with my arms.

"I thought I told you before. You are beautiful you don't have to hide from me" and with that he removed my hands.
I arched my back against his touch trying to get closer to him. I whimpered when he moved away from me. I heard the rustling of plastic. Condom.

"Are you sure you're ready because I can wait"

I gulped and nodded. Truth be told I was scared shitless. I'm sure everyone's first time was scary though. I think he noticed because he took both my hands in his.

"Relax I got you"

(A/n I'm sorry if you guys were expecting an r rated chapter but I'm just not able to write it. I did at first but it was cringy so I apologise)

He flopped onto the bed and pulled me close to him so my head was laying on his chest. I was so tired and all I wanted to do was sleep. I closed my eyes and snuggled deeper into him.

"Aaron?"
"Mhmmm" I could hear the rumble of his voice against my head

"I love you" I whispered. Silence. My heart nearly sank when he did say anything back. I quickly remembered that it's normal for the other person to wait to say it back or maybe he just fell asleep. I closed my eyes and I allowed the darkness engulf me.
————————————————————————
The next morning