{T I M I D}

(Well, I updated my other story earlier... and now I will also do this update too because why not? Hopefully my computer doesn't do anything unusual. That would be irritating and much more complicated for these updates haha. Anyway, here is the next chapter!~)

---(Y/n)'s Pov---

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, SANS? HOW CAN A HUMAN BE YOUR MATE?" A loud voice said. Immediately I turned away from the noise in an attempt to shut it out. My body hurt from all of abuse- and my knee? Well I could feel a tight fabric wrapped around it.

Admittedly, my pain wasn't as unbareable as the first time. Toriel healed me pretty well, but wasn't very great when it came to bandaging my wound and removing the bullet. Wait a second... the first time? Toriel?

Slowly I opened a single eye to look around. I was in a dark room with no windows... I knew that I was laying on a bed, and that a blanket was tightly secured over my body. Honestly, I couldn't help but feel a little panicked... was I back at the facility? "OF COURSE NOT, BROTHER. I AM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU."

That voice was loud... it made me flinch slightly. I didn't like it when people raised their voice, it always made me feel small and easily intimidated. In fact, it was used frequently during the tests that I would take. "HMM? I AM BEING TOO LOUD?"

Whimpering slightly, I instinctively cowered into the blanket that was wrapped around me. I moved my body towards the edge of the mattress that I was laying on, and at the same time, the door slammed open. Letting out a small squeak, I fell out of the bed and dragged the blanket with me.

Once I hit the floor, I struggled to tuck my body into a corner in search of some kind of security. Could anyone really blame me? I was in a dark room, I didn't know where I was or why. This situation reminded me exactly of the moments before a test.

Squeezing my eyes shut, I waited to be grabbed by the workers that were going to drag me out of this room and into a different one.  A different kind of hold on my body made me feel comfort, it definitely was not what I was expecting. Although it was gentle, I also felt it to be very protective. "Deep breaths."

My breathing was uneven, but made an effort to comply as the individual ran his fingers through my hair. His voice was demanding, breaking through the fear that would of otherwise blocked out anyone else. "Listen to my voice, nothing else."

I hesitated for a moment since I was so terrified. Frisk knew that I was very shy, and that I grew to become timid. Slowly, I moved my hands to grip the fabric of the voice's clothing, hoping that I wouldn't be hit for it or something. The thought by itself made my heartbeat increase. "You need to calm down. You're gonna have a panic attack."

He paused for a moment before using his magic to pull out my Soul. When I felt a small sensation against it, I tried to move away... but this only caused him to growl. "Open your eyes. Look at me."

His command almost was enough to make me do as he asked, but I instead shook my head. Again, another unusual touch caused me to struggle against him, but I couldn't move. "Please... don't hurt me..."

"I will never hurt you..." He suddenly said, causing me to carefully take a peak at him. His blue eye was lit up, staring at me in search of injuries. I noticed immediately from the light coming through the open door that I wasn't at the Lab- and that I wasn't being handled by one of them. "Damnit... you must of stressed out your wound."

By now, he was pulling the blankets off of me with a single hand. In his opposite hand, he held my Soul in a firm but gentle grip. His thumb was brushing against the side of it, causing me to shiver slightly from the contact. Looking down once the blanket was pried off of me, I noticed that I was still wearing my pale green clothes... I really wanted to change into something else. "Well... you're not bleeding anymore..."