{C O N F U S E D}

(Time for Chapter eighteen to this story aha. Before we do get in to this, I wanted to let you guys know that I've probably freed up my schedule considerably. So this weekend, I'll probably be doing a few updates to Little Miss Informant! Anyway, enjoy!~)

---(Y/n)'s Pov---

Frisk explained everything.

Not that they really had much of a choice in the matter- but still. To insure that everything went smoothly, Frisk snatched one of Toriel's grey gemstones without her noticing- along with a string to tie it around my neck.

Once I hid the necklace under a pink turtle neck that Toriel gave to me... Frisk and I started to discuss our next course of action. Even though I wanted to focus on figuring out how we were going to interact with Sans as little as possible, I couldn't help but get distracted by Tori.

She was... alive.

But still, I felt horrible since I blamed myself for everything. This all felt like my fault, and in a way... it was. I was just hoping that our plan would work, and that everyone will be free before they come back. "Hey, (Y/n)! Snap out of it! C'mon, we have to figure this out. Cookiiie...."

Frisk was whining at my lack of attention, which I found cute. I looked down and saw them hugging in to my side. Their arms were wrapped around my waist as they looked down with a sad expression. "Oh- I am sorry, Frisk..."

"That's okay... but listen! We really need to figure this out. Like I said earlier, this timeline feels kind of strange. I can tell that everything is reset, but at the same time? Something's... off." They explained quietly. Currently, Toriel was sleeping in her room and we didn't want to wake her up. The two of us were comfortably sitting on a single bed that we'd be sharing for the night.

"Speaking of the timeline..." Did I say that right? It sounded like such an odd thing to start a conversation with? "You say that everyone forgot about what happened. That Toriel never even remembered your preferred pie flavor after the True Reset? But... why do I remember everything? I mean, I am much more aware unlike the last time..."

"I was thinking about that. I think it's because I used your determination! But..." Frisk waved a hand in front of themselves, causing a screen to light up with both the Continue and Reset option. The Reset button seemed to be dark, and unable to be pushed. "I don't think that will work a second time. When I said that something felt weird... I really meant it."

The options soon faded away... Frisk seemed pretty upset over their lack of control. I mean, I really couldn't blame them... if something were to happen, there would be no undoing this.

"Alright." I sighed tiredly. Laying down on the bed, my (H/c) hair covered my eyes to hide my anxiety. There was no redoing this, which would be bad if we failed our current task. I'm not sure how we're going to do this- I mean, we technically had the weight of Monster kind on our shoulders! "What do I need to do when we leave?"

I... really wish...

"I think you should hang back until the coast is clear."

That Sans was here....

---Sans' Pov---

Nah, this didn't really seem right. I woke up this morning and felt like I had a strange dream- one that I just couldn't place. Though, I woke up with a jump... feeling like a piece of me was ripped from my Soul. Not to mention, Paps said that I was shouting out a name? (Y/n) I think... god that sounded familiar. But I just couldn't place it.