{D I S T U R B E D}

(Sorry for being away guys, but this author has returned... baring Christmas gifts in the form of excessive writing. With the pure intent of raising your spirits during this cold asf season. So grab some hot chocolate, steal the cookies that you left for Santa, and enjoy!~)

---No one's Pov---

The bitter ice was hard for the two friends to cross. (Y/n) slipped around while Frisk tried to steady her balance... normally, they'd manage to walk across the ice with no problem, but (Y/n) wasn't as quick and needed a guiding hand.

Frisk couldn't blame her. The last time (Y/n) walked on ice back on the surface was before the whole testing thing took place... and before that time, they were strangers that shared a bed in an orphanage... that was, before it burned to the ground.

Before some strange people broke the door into their room.

Before they threw a bag over their heads.

Lied to them.

Misled them.

Abused them.

They both looked at each other and sighed upon finally making it to the other side. (Y/n) breathed out in relief while Frisk looked pretty bored. "Cookie, you have no sense of balance!"

"What...? I'm sure I completed that ice trap in record time..." (Y/n) replied quietly with a huff. Frisk crossed their arms in disbelief. 

"Yeah. Thirty minutes of falling on your face before finally giving up... only for me to drag you across the ice by the back of your shirt!"

"Sorry..." She muttered, causing them to smirk at her defeated look.

Once Frisk shrugged, they motioned her to follow after them. Frisk claimed that they solved every puzzle already, they even managed to clear the way of any Monsters. (Y/n) wasn't too experienced in a fight, especially with her low stats.

The two of them engaging in combat could be fatal for her.

As they continued to walk, (Y/n) pulled her shirt a little higher to cover more of her (S/c) skin. It was starting to get too cold for her, maybe a little uncomfortable. A single backwards glance from Frisk caused (Y/n) to pick up the pace, but she couldn't match their speed. "Soooo..."

Frisk leaned closer to (Y/n), immediately using a hushed tone. "You didn't give Sans your name, right? Was he... acting weird?"

Snow started to fall from above, but it was seemingly slow for now. As they walked towards Snowdin, a bridge started to come into view... and with Frisk turned away and (Y/n)'s focus on her friend, neither of them even noticed it. The feeling of being watched.

"He never got my name... but yes, he was acting..." She paused as her (E/c) eyes widened. They were met with the start of the bridge, and blocking the way across was Sans. His white pinpricks found her stare in an instant, causing her to timidly look away.

She almost felt something, but it was gone as soon as it was there. It was almost like... his Soul echoed 'L o o k  a t  m e.'

The skeleton was dressed in his usual blue hoodie, hands in his pockets as always. Despite Sans' casual appearance, he could feel his Soul throbbing anxiously. His eye sockets were wider than usual, as if sensing the sudden unease... but it didn't take long for Sans to relax.

(Y/n) stopped though, kicking around some snow as Frisk took a step forward. "Hi, Sans."

"Heya, kid. Kiddo n' miss." Sans responded, sending a wink in (Y/n)'s direction.