{W R A T H}

(Hehe, didn't want to leave you guys on too much of a cliff hanger before my big update. As a result, this one will receive a little less attention since it acts as more of a crutch with shorter chapters. If I can't update something big, then I do this. But all the same, I hope that you guys enjoy!~)

---(Y/n)'s Pov---

"COME ON, PUNK! CHEW FASTER!"

"U-Undyne! It... doesn't w-work that way!" Alphys stuttered out. In my hand was a piece of Monster candy that I was trying to eat. Undyne happened to have some of it stored inside of her house for medical emergencies with Monster Kid. "But if y-you could eat s-some f-f-faster... that'd be nice! I mean... S-Sans wont be too happy..."

I blinked in confusion at the scene in front of me. My HP was increased to about six right now, but I really didn't have the apatite. Frisk was aware of my lack of desire to eat, but surprisingly... Sans was able to coax me into it. "Don't worry, Al! Sans will be fine, he's too lazy to put any kind of effort into being mad!"

That didn't seem right in all honesty. When Frisk tried to take me away, he showed up with very little warning. Not to mention how prepared he was to attack Frisk. Even though I didn't want to continue eating, I knew that It was probably in their best interest for me to do so...

I love sweeter foods, so this probably should of made me content to consume? Then again, I was in a lot of pain and wanted to do nothing but sleep it off.

"I-I don't know, Undyne..."

Looking down with a sigh, the two started to bicker like a married couple. Frisk would jump into their conversation every now and then. At least my wounds were finally starting to feel some kind of relief. The throbbing pain from her spear that struck my arm was slowly dulling, giving me a bit of relief.

However, it didn't take long for my Soul to shiver in response to something... like it was receiving some kind of unspoken message that I wasn't too familiar with. What was I... reacting to? Shifting nervously, I suddenly saw how the three in front of me froze.

Since I looked fairly weak and helpless in my position on the cold ground, I guess that I should of expected a very hostile reaction from said skeleton. Undyne paled at the sight of his rage, watching as he appeared behind me with a single eye flared to life. Undyne took an uneasy step forward, only for Sans to let out a threatening growl. "Don't you fucking dare take another step."

His magical energy was so thick, that it could be seen through vicious blue sparks in the air around him. Sans didn't remove his stare from his friends that were now perceived as temporary threats. The skeleton moved a single hand down to grab my arm, only to pull me up and into his chest. I could make out the sound of his bones rattling with anger, proving just how ready he was to lash out.

Once my hands made contact with the outline of his ribs, he noticibly started to calm down a bit. "Sans... it was only an accident."

My pleading didn't seem to make him any less agitated, but it did seem to snap him out of his vicious daze.  "Yeah, Sans! The punk agreed to let me train her! I didn't know that she was this vulnerable... so that was kind of my bad."

"Damn right, you should of fucking knew that she was so fragile! Are you crazy or something?!" He snarled out, causing Undyne's face to twist into an emotion that showed her own irritation. 

"Sans..." I whispered out, making him freeze before he could throw an attack at her. "Sans, I am sorry but... I decided that this will be best. After learning how fragile you are, that you can get hurt so easily... I need to do my part to protect you."