CHAPTER 18: Clinten

I had just returned back home and was in a way dreading having to tell Shaundra the truth about that one night but she deserves to know and honestly, I can't postpone it any longer since she's practically waited long enough as well as has been through enough already.

The moment I walked inside the house, I saw both Dusty and Shaundra come walking inside from out back and Dusty smiled at me before walking off towards his and Karie's bedroom.

Damn....I feel so bad for them.

When I look back over at Shaundra, I notice her looking at me with admiration and then walks up to me, wraps both her arms around my neck then leans in and smashes her lips onto mine.

Once we pull our heads back a little to catch our breaths, I look at her smiling.

"What was that for?" I ask her.

"Dusty told me everything about what happened that night." She tells me.

"He did?" I asked just to make sure I heard her correctly.

I felt a little relieved that he told her but on the other hand, I wished I could have told her but I guess it doesn't really matter, she knows now and obviously isn't upset as I thought she would be.

"Yes." She nods while biting her lower lip seductively and looking at me.

"Mmm....What are you thinking about baby?" I ask.

"I'm thinking you should follow me upstairs and we get you out of these clothes and take a shower together." She grins.

I lick my lips and moan a little before biting my lower lip a little and smirking back at her.

"Think you can be more quiet this time?" I tease knowing damn well she can't.

She doesn't say anything neither and instead just takes my hand in hers and starts leading me upstairs to what is now, OUR bedroom and to our own private shower that is connected to it.

Once we get in there, we turn the shower on and as the water gets warm, we begin making out and removing each other's clothes.

When the water was at a perfect temperature for us, we got into the shower and I pushing her up against the tile wall of the shower, kissing down her neck, to between her breasts as the water soaks her hair and skin.

Her little moans drive me more crazy than she knows making my lust for her get stronger.

I kneel down and lift one of her legs over my shoulder then lean in and start eating her out.

I first begin sliding my tongue through her wet folds and begin flicking her sweet tasting bud with the tip of my tongue.

I feel her start to grip my hair as I begin flicking at her faster and more then adding a finger then two, thrusting deeper and faster inside of her causing her legs to begin shaking and then she has me stand up and kisses me then pushes me up against the wall and gets down onto her knees and takes in my length one inch at a time and moves her hand at the same time up and down on my long hard shaft.

The faster she went, the more I got closer to coming. So I lifted her back onto her feet, leaned her against the wall again, lifted one of her legs and wrapped it around my waist before thrusting deep and hard inside of her.

"Oh my god." She gasps and moans.

"My god you feel so good baby." I moan before I start kissing her again.

I thrust into her some more with each thrust deeper, harder and faster than the last until we both came together while my face was buried into her neck.

We looked into each other's eyes and smiled before giving one another a long and passionate kiss before then taking a real shower.

I am really really in love with this woman.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)