•Chapter Six•

After running in the cold rain, I needed nothing but a nice hot shower. Nothing sounded better than that.

So, I ignored the laughing and walked away to my room. I dropped Levi's coat on the ground and continued walking. I looked at my soaked heels and sighed.

Sometimes, I hate rain. But sometimes, I love it. It's like a complicated relationship. I think I'm going insane.

I open the door to my room and shut it after I go in. I walk towards the utility room and drop my wet uniforms in the washer. Who knows what touched them before I received them?

I yawn, exhausted from running for a solid ten minutes in the rain. I then head to the bathroom to shower.

"What a gloomy day, huh?" Hange smiles at Levi, who just rolls his eyes. "I feel disgusting. I'm getting washed up. Please tell me if Jean and Armin get back from that job I assigned."

"Yes, sir." Hange playfully salutes.

Why did (Y/N) have to drop my coat on the floor? Now it's all wet. Levi rolled his eyes and picked it up. He then continued walking to his room.

-

I feel much better now after I took a nice warm shower.

Just then, a loud knock interrupted my peace and quiet. "Coming!" I say as I run to the door. I open it, revealing Hange out of breath. "What is it?" I ask.

"It's Jean! He's hurt!" Hange tells me, trying to catch her breath. Who's Jean? Whoever it is, needs treatment I guess. In response, I nod. We hurry down to the doctors room. My eyes widen when I see the gory scene in front of me. I see Armin in tears, holding Jean's hand.

"Two stab wounds in the stomach, and a gunshot to the calf." I mutter quietly. I look up at Armin and give him a reassuring smile, "he'll be okay. I promise." He nods, but tears are still running down his cheeks.

"Let's go, Armin. She needs to focus." Hange the drags Armin out of the room. I sigh, I haven't seen these kinds of wounds in awhile. What can I expect though?

-

"Sir, Levi is currently unavailable right now." Hange tells Erwin. "Damn it. What's taking him so long?" Erwin furrows his eyebrows.

"The hell is wrong?" Levi startles both Hange and Erwin. "There you are!" Erwin sighed, turning to Hange to explain the situation. "Yes, right." Hange cleared her voice, "Jean and Armin returned. Jean badly injured while Armin is fine."

"I need Armin to tell me everything. Please bring him here. I'm guessing (Y/N) is treating Jean?" Levi asks, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Yes sir." Hange replies.

"Sasha, put down the bread and go find Armin!" Erwin orders. "I uh..yes sir!" Sasha replies, almost chocking on the bread in the process.

Just in minutes, Sasha arrives with Armin. Just at first glance, you could tell that Armin was shitting bricks, "Sta per morire!?" Translation: Is he going to die!? "Calm down. I need you to explain what happened." Levi put hits hands on Armin's shoulders. "It was going fine..then they just popped out of nowhere and stabbed Jean. Then he had a gun..he was going to shoot me and Jean.." Armin put his hands over his head.

"Then what?!" Levi shouted, impatient. "Jean shielded me!" Armin shouted back. "Who..who were they?? That was a mission that didn't contain any violence!" Erwin asked, confused.

"Kenny.."

Levi then froze. "Kenny?" He asked, not wanting to believe it. Levi than let go of Armin and walked away.

"Who's Kenny?"

The three that remained turned around to see (Y/N). "Kenny is Levi's uncle.." Erwin spoke truthfully. "We don't get along with his crew." Hange adjusted her glasses, making her look scarier than usual. "I see." I spoke slowly. "Well, he's going to be just fine, Armin." I smiled at the blond boy. He smiled, "What a relief. I don't know what I would do without him.." relief spread over Armin, making him smile.

"Well, I'll be on my way then." I then walk away. "Wait!" I hear Armin call out behind me. I turn around, "Yeah?" I see Armin blush, how cute. "Can I see him?" He asks. How adorable! "Of course. Follow me."

As we walk past some people, I notice some are keeping their distance from the doctor's room. I put my hand on the nob and I notice Sasha shaking her head. "What?" I ask, confused. she then signals to keep quiet. I roll my eyes and open the door.

I gasp but then put my hand over my mouth. Why the hell is Levi sleeping in here? I look at Jean, who is peacefully sleeping. I sigh, glad that he is doing well. I look at Armin who just shrugs. He then goes over to Jean and sits down near him. I would say "aww." but sleeping beauty over here is sleeping.

Erwin walks in the door, not noticing Levi. "Hey, hows Jean?" He asks. I put a finger over my mouth and point at Levi. He silently chuckles, "He's been working too hard." he whispers. "He does other things? I thought he just scolded people." I joke. Erwin smiles, "He actually does a lot, believe or not. When he heard one of his comrades were injured, he was pissed. He probably punched a wall in his own time."

Armin chuckled quietly, "Indeed. It's his favorite hobby other than scolding and cleaning." It was quiet for a moment until Petra walked in. "Can I have a bandaid? I cut my finger. Quick!" She demands of me. Before I could say anything, Levi opens his eyes and looks at Petra, clearly annoyed. "The hell with your finger. Go away." He mutters. Petra gasps, but then walks away with a groan.

I didn't dare to laugh, even though I wanted to. "How long were you guys there?" Levi asked quietly, still fully waking up. "Eh, five minutes? Not that long." I assure. "I was looking for you." Levi and I locked eyes. One pair filled with confusion, the other with no emotion.

"What is it?"