•Chapter Thirty-one•

...

"Wow. A lot of clothes and weapons. Not to mention all the cravats in there too." Sasha laughed nervously and turned around, facing (Y/N).

"You thought there was dead bodies? Boss is too much of a clean freak to get any blood in his quarters. Or anywhere to be exact." Sasha then went inside the big closet and looked around.

"What if he comes and sees you snooping around?" I ask her quietly. Sasha poked her head out of the closet and smiled, "He won't. He's busy right now."

Like every manga, things that you say won't happen always happens. I've read TOO MUCH manga.

"If he does I'm acting asleep. I had no part in this." I then get comfy in the sheets.

"I found a game, I think." Sasha quietly comes out of the closet with a black box. Once she closes the door to the closet, she makes her way to (Y/N).

"I've never seen a game like that?" I question my own statement, I'm not really sure if that's a game. Sasha puts her hand over her mouth, "what if it's illegal drugs??" She asks me. I roll my eyes, "He only smokes. And he does that rarely." I tell her.

Sasha suddenly got up with the box and put it back into the closet. When she closed the door, she came running to me. She sat down on the bed next to me and turned to me. "I want you to explain every detail on what your relationship is with the Boss."

...

That's not that hard? Not that interesting either to be honest.

"What is there to say? I got kidnapped, was brought here, he saved me from some pervert, he let me out, a day later I helped Eren from literal death, he thought I knew too much, and I joined." I then shrugged at her.

Sasha made a frown, "after that, dummy. That's the kind of story you tell your children when they ask you." Sasha then made a gesture telling me to proceed.

I thought about it for a few seconds. "Well, on the first mission it was bad. He talked to me about it and we told each other about our childhood. Skip for awhile and it was late and he.." I then coughed. "It's not official. I don't know what we are. I have to talk to him about it." I told Sasha.

"That's so cute. He saved your life so many times!"

I looked away, "I wish I could do something for him. All he does for me is give. I feel useless. Especially now. All beat up and weak." I looked at my injuries, ashamed.

"It's okay. Once your recovered, you'll do something for him. Maybe, you could ask him if I could be your personal guard and we'll come up with a plan!" Sasha then got up quickly and went back to where she was supposed to be originally.

"I heard something, I got startled." She told me. I only nodded in response of her idea.

"That sounds great."

-

"Armin." Levi gives him a gun. "Shoot him." He points at Bertolt, who just sits there, tied up to a chair quietly.

"I-I can't! I can't d-do that!" Armin stutters over and over. Just by looking at the gun, which was shaking, he was nervous.

"You have to. In order to become a real man." Levi tells him quietly. "Erwin killed many. You are his successor, right?"

Bang!

Bertolt stood there in the chair, bleeding out. The gun shot went right through his chest. Armin couldn't bare to look at what he just did.

"Good job." Levi clapped and walked over to Bertolt. "Remember, he deserved it. He was one of the reasons why (Y/N) suffered."

Armin then opened his eyes and looked at the now dead man in the chair. His eyes were calm and emotionless. "Yeah. He deserved it."

Levi nodded and smirked.  Levi was glad that Armin did this. If he didn't, then he wouldn't last for so long on missions. He was the smartest man in the Mafia, but one of the weakest as well.

Even (Y/N) is stronger than him. Armin is mostly weak mentally. He can't stand to see someone bleeding. It scares him.

Now that he did this, he would grow stronger. It was good.

It was the way of the Mafia.

"I'm going to check on (Y/N). Would you like to come with me?" Levi asked Armin. Armin nodded and followed Levi.

-

"I don't think he would like flowers. Maybe a new knife?" I suggested to Sasha, who just nodded.

The door opened, which startled the both of us. At the door was Levi and Armin. "Did you get any sleep?" Levi walked over to me and sat on the bed. "Yep." I lied.

All I was doing is coming up with ideas to impress you and make you happy...

"Hello Armin. It's been some time. How are you?" I ask him while smiling. He rushed over to me and hugs me. "I should be asking you that! How do you feel?" He asks, letting me go from the hug.

"I'm fine."

Sasha then yawns. "I brought you two bread."  Levi tosses a loaf of bread to Sasha, who eats it immediately and hands me bread as well.

"You two may leave. I want to speak to (Y/N) alone." Levi tells Armin and Sasha, who leave quickly.

"Can Sasha be my personal guard?" I ask Levi with a puppy dog face. He looks at me and sighs. "Anything for you." He tells me.

Cute.

"I wanted to discuss what we were. Relationship wise." Levi got closer to me and leaned his head against mine.

"Same. I want it to be..official. But if you.." I put my hand over my mouth and  yawn.

"I do as well. But that will risk your safety. A lot of people want me dead. And they will use anything against me. I don't want you to be one of them." Levi explains.

"I'll risk it." I grab his hand and hold it. He holds it back and sighs.

"Your such an idiot." He smiles. I smile back and kiss him on the cheek.

"I know."