•Chapter Twenty-one•

We got out of the car and started to walk towards the door to the party. Suddenly, I felt a arm around mine, I looked over to my right to see Levi doing just that. I blushed, but with the makeup on, he couldn't see it.

This is too much I can handle.

Once we were inside, many people greeted the two of us. Do they even know who we are?

"Who are those people?" I asked him, making to keep my voice low so no one could hear. "They are the extras. Meaning they do not matter. They were probably ordered to greet everyone that comes to this place." Levi explained. I nod in response.

My eyes wander to the table with the food and drinks . I couldn't help but look closer. Though, me and Levi were sticking together, so I couldn't be obvious.

I looked closer to see my favorite food, (Insert your favorite food). My mouth watered at the sight. It's been so long since I've eaten that!

"I could go for a drink or two." Levi mumbles under his breath. I can only imagine what Levi's thinking right now. He's probably thinking about how to get the target. Meanwhile I'm here thinking about food!

A failure..a complete failure!

That's what I am..

"I can't do anything with a empty stomach.." Levi complains. He then looks at me. "I'm going to get food. Try not to get too drunk.." I then run to the food and drink bar, leaving him alone.

-

"Kon'nichiwa, sekushī." Translation: Hello, sexy. That sudden voice startled me. I wash just enjoying a glass of champagne until this pervert came.

What a fool.

"Watashi wa watashi no namae o konomu, sā." Translation: I prefer my name, sir. I say sharply, making the drunk man step back for a second.

-

'Remember..we have fake names. You will be Daiten. And I will be Eiko. These are Japanese names, which decrease suspicion. If we have our original names, that will increase suspicion. Understand?'

'Yep'

-

"Watashinonamaeha dai tendesu. Yoroshikuonegaishimasu."  Translation: My name is Daiten, it's a pleasure to meet you..mr..? I then bow, showing my nonexistent respect. "Watashinonamaeha roddodesu. Kono pātī o nageta no wa watashidesu." Translation: My name is Rod. I am the one who threw this party. I could tell by his expression that he got suspicious. Of course I ask the name of the one who threw this party. The one that we need to eliminate.

Shit. How do I explain this?

"Shazai itashimasu! Memori ga fusoku shite imasu. So no yōna meiyo wa anata ni aimasu!" Translation: My apologies! I have such a bad memory. It's a honor meeting you!" I then bow again, showing my nonexistent respect once again.

Now is my chance..

"Mōippai nonde kanshanokimochi o o mise shimashou~" Translation: Let me show my appreciation by getting you another drink~. I grab him empty drink out of his hands and go fetch a waiter.

Once I'm out of sight, I grab another drink and pour the poison in it. I'm so evil..

I soon come back with his drink. I give it to him and smile, "Watashi wa anata ga nihonshu o motte iru koto ni kidzuitanode, watashi wa anata no tame ni mōhitotsu o kakujitsu ni te ni iremashita." Translation: I noticed you hot sake, so I made sure to get you another one for you. He looks at me, impressed. "Watashi, anatagasuki. Kore o sutete, doko ka ni motto puraibēto ni shitaidesu ka?"  Translation: I like you..say, wanna ditch this and go somewhere more..private?" He smirks at me.

Ew no. Plus, he's like sixty. No thanks.

He puts the drink down and grabs my hand unexpectedly.

No..damn it!

"Watashi wa matsu! Bangō.. !" Translation: I—wait! No..! I pull my hand away from his. How many times are guys going to flirt with me and want to do perverted stuff with me?! The hell?!

"Kanojo ni furenaide kudasai" Translation: Please do not touch her.

Levi..

I quickly walk behind Levi, hiding myself from that man. He notices my fear and puts a comforting hand on my shoulder, making me less scared.

"Soshite anata wa?" Translation: and you are? Levi rolls his eyes and sighs. I noticed he was going to say something, but a loud thud interrupted him, then what sounded like a glass shattered.

There was a man on the floor with the poisoned drink, which was everywhere on the floor due to the glsss shattering.

Everyone gasped, startling Rod. Rod quickly picked up the now unconscious man and just smiled. "Kare wa nomu ni wa ō sugita to omoimasu. Futari de kare o betsu no heya ni tsureteitte kuremasen ka?" Translation: I guess he just had too much to drink. Would you two help me bring him to a separate room?

The two of us look at each other and back at Rod. I could tell by Levi's expression that he was planning something..something evil.

And I was right.

As soon as we got in a separate room from everyone else, Levi knocked Rod out cold. It was a disturbing thing to watch honestly. Rod's nose was bleeding and it got everywhere.

"Call Eren. Tell him to park in the back. We're taking him back to the Mafia quarters." Levi instructed. Then he picked up Rod and put him over his shoulders.

-

Once we were in the car, I started to relax. It didn't go out as planned, but it did work in the end. Question is, what will they do to him back at the quarters? The car stopped, interrupting my thoughts. We step out of the car and walk in and into the elevator.

This was a success. If I failed again, who knows what would happen to me.

Once the elevator opened, I undid my hair and stretched. "Thank goodness that's over~" I smile at myself. "You're going to accompany me knocking some sense into this bastard." Levi pulls me by the arm and drags me to a room. Once we got in, I looked around the room.

This room looks oddly familiar..