•Chapter Twenty-nine•

"Those cuts are deep, (Y/N). What did they exactly do to you? Can you describe it?" Hange inspects the cuts on my ankles carefully, gently cleaning the cuts with a damp cotton ball.

I took a breath in and out.

"I woke up in a chair. Tied up with a cloth around my mouth. Luckily, I wasn't blindfolded." I told her. She nodded, so I went on. "Zeke, was it? That monster.." I then made a disgusted expression on my face.

Hange looked up and we locked eyes. "What did he do?" She asked. I gulped, "He..sexually assaulted me.." I muttered. I saw how Hange's eyes widened in surprise. She then cursed under her breath and continued cleaning my cuts.

"It was Zeke who did the abusing. He punched me and kicked me. He cut my ankles and my arms..but you already saw that." I told her. Hange got up and went over to the counter. She soon came back with ointment and a cotton wrap. As soon as she put everything on the cuts and wrapped it, she ran out of the door.

"Hange! I can't move!" I shouted. It was then when Eren came in with a wheelchair. "Hey, (Y/N). I found this. Hopefully it can be useful." He then rolled it near me, so I could sit on it.

Once I was sitting down, I relaxed. "I feel pathetic." I tell Eren. He rolls his eyes, "Well, you were brutally abused. I know you may feel weak and pathetic, but trust me when I say this." Eren stops pushing the wheel chair and makes eye contact with me.

"You gained respect."

He then went back to pushing the wheel chair.

Respect? Is getting beaten brutally and surviving a way of earning respect? That's new..

We soon reach a door. Once we got closer to the door, I immediately heard a familiar voice. "That's scary. I don't know if I want to go in there.." Eren mutters under his breath. I rolled my eyes at that.

Sure Levi is pretty scary when he's mad, but I don't really get scared. Though I've never heard him shout like that.

...

"Don't worry, Eren. I understand that he's pretty scary, but he won't harm you." I tell him. He then sighs dramatically. "Oh yeah? To gain his trust, I was tied to a poll and beaten brutally by him. It was awful."

Oh shit.

"Well..I'm sorry to hear that."

Eren walks to the door and opens the door slowly. I could sense his fear.

There was Hange and Levi. Levi was yelling while Hange was sitting there quietly. Once Hange noticed me she quickly ran over to me.

"Thank you, Eren. You don't have to come in here." She smiled at Eren. Eren nodded and then he quickly walked away.

Once I was in the room, I looked over to see Zeke.

Where was the other two?

"Look who it is~. I had so much fun with you." Zeke smirked at me, which gave me the chills. I looked away, remembering all the horrible things he had done.

It was then that Levi walked over to Zeke and punched him in the face. Zeke couldn't do anything since he was tied to a chair.

"Disgusting pigs like him don't deserve to live." Hange muttered. I stood there quietly, watching Levi beat the crap out of Zeke. It was quite entertaining to watch. Not even five minutes into the beating and Zeke was knocked out.

Levi walked over to me and kneeled down to my level. "You should be resting." He then reached for my hand and held it carefully.

"You promised me that I could kick his ass." I made a pouty face. He rolled his eyes and squeezed my hand. "When you're healed, dumbass."

"This is so cute. You two are so cute together." Hange muttered. We both looked at Hange and gave her a 'are you serious' expression. She just smiled in response.

"I have to deal with the other two. Get Mikasa to guard this idiot." Levi then walked to the door. "Don't do anything stupid, (Y/N). The next two weeks are for you to heal only."

"But—" I objected. "That's an order." He then left.

I frowned. "This is boring." I sighed. Hange then laughed. "I've never seen Levi like that. I could hear the emotion behind his words when he talks to you. It's adorable!" She then pushed the wheelchair to the elevator where all of the rooms are.

Once we got in my quarters, Eli came running to me. She jumped of my lap and made herself comfortable. "Thank you for taking me here, Hange." I then pet the kitten on my lap, smiling at the sight.

"No problem! I'm going to do some experiments. If you need anything, call me!" She then rolled the wheelchair to my bed. I slowly crawled on my bed while holding Eli.

Once I got myself comfortable, Hange turned to leave.

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

-

I'll make you have a good time, (Y/N).

Stop crying, the cuts aren't even that deep.

Blood. All I see is blood. It hurts so much. I can't move. My legs and arms are numb.

I'm going to die.

...

I can't be alone. What if I get kidnapped? What if I die?

I wish this was all a nightmare..

-

I wake up dripping in sweat.

I tried to move, but my body wouldn't let me.

I'm shaking.

I can't be alone.
I can't be alone.
I can't be alone.

Help me..

The door opened slowly, revealing Levi. I teared up at the sight.

"Le..vi.." I then reach my arms out, telling him to come closer. He quickly walks over to me and hugs me. We lay there silently, enjoying each others' embrace.

"I love you."

That brings me to shock. Levi Ackerman..loves me? I can't believe it. Is this some cruel joke?

Please let this be real.

"I love you, too."

We hug each other tighter, not wanting to let go.