•Chapter Thirty-four•

The wedding was in two weeks. I was working my ass off the past month and was glad it was almost over. Like, it's an honor to do this, but it's tiring. How many all-nighters have I had? Too many to count.

"I have the ingredients, the flowers, the tables are in the area..." I kept muttering to myself for a minute or two until I stopped. I looked in front of me to see Hange laughing. I didn't even notice she was there. "What?" I asked her. She kept on laughing.

"Whatever! Hange can you go check if the dresses are here yet? Carla is supposed to be upstairs waiting." She stopped laughing and saluted. "Anything for the boss's boss!" And she was off.

The boss's boss? What is that supposed to mean? Do people really think I have power over Levi? I mean..that isn't a bad thing. I'm gonna use that name more often to him..

Ring Ring

What a coincidence. I pick up my phone and answer it. "Hey, aren't you supposed to be doing.." I cough, "when are you coming back?" I ask him.

"I am kicking ass. It's just there so weak that I can do something productive and tie them up at the same time." Levi answers.

"Stay down you shit head!"

I roll my eyes. "Sure you have everything under control?" I ask him. "No problem."

...

I kept on listening and unpacking boxes. The silence broke until an unfamiliar voice was heard from the phone. "You're crazy! Inhuman, a monster!"

What is happening there?

"I know." Levi laughs.

Oh shit. "Well. Your busy. Finish that mess and then talk to me." I scold him. "Fine, fine. I just wanted to hear your voice. Haven't heard it since last night." I could tell he was smirking.

"Baka! Kagereta!" Translation: Idiot! Dirty!

I hang up the phone and sigh. That pervert doesn't know when to stop. Right now, I need to focus on the wedding preparations.

-

Today was the day. The wedding day. Everything looked beautiful. Too beautiful. I can't believe I did it.

I opened my eyes and yawned. I looked to my right to see Levi, on his phone. I snuggled closer to him and he finally noticed I was awake. "Morning, (Y/N)." He put his arm around me and held me tightly. "G'morning.." I whispered. "Did you sleep well?" He asked, making sure to not speak too loud. I nodded, too lazy to say anything.

Surprisingly, I was in bed after Levi. I had to make last minute preparations before the wedding and was up until 2:00am. It was currently 12:00pm, way to late for Levi to be still in bed. "Why are you in bed still? You usually get ready around 10:30.." I ask him.

"We didn't get the chance to spend time with each other. I was asleep when you came back, remember?" He rolled his eyes. "You're such a softie. I wish people could notice it.." I smile.

"Only around you."

-
Everyone looked good. The bridesmaids had rainbow dresses that Carla made herself. They weren't some cheap ass plastic dresses, they were nice and unique. That was Carla's style. For the groomsmen, they were wearing black suits with rainbow ties.