CHAPTER 3

SEJUN'S POV
-Time skip to the night-

I already changed into my pyjama and now I'm just gonna get inside my bed and sleep. I figured out that I'm gonna be really busy from now on, so the better is to rest when it's possible...

I lay in my bed, and when it hasn't been not even half an hour, someone knocks at my door... I wonder what do they want now...

-Sejun: (gets up and opens the door) Yeah?
-Nayeon: C'mon, let's go (smiles)
-Sejun: Go? Where? It's time to sleep... (yawns)
-Nayeon: What are you saying? It's party time, let's go! (pulls your arm)
-Sejun: No, no, seriously... Noona I would rather sleep than partying now...
-Nayeon: Are you seriously gonna say no to me?

-Sejun: Yeah? (srughs) I'm tired... (tries to go back to bed)
-Nayeon: (pulls you by your arm and drags you to the living room) We are partying today! PD-nim said that we should start getting along, and to do so we need to spend time together...
-Mina: Oh, oppa! (smiles)
-Sejun: But I want to sleep now noona... Let's party tomorrow... (tries to escape)
-Nayeon: (pulling your shirt) You are staying here!
-Chaeyoung: We in live... Is this something that Once can watch?
-Jeongyeon: This shows the reality in our dorm, of course we can, give me (grand the phone and records Nayeon pulling your shirt)
-Dahyun: As you can see we have Nayeon unnie trying to make Sejun oppa join our late late party! (chuckles)
-Nayeon: Sejun-ah! Once want to meet the new member... How are they going to do so if you just sleep?!
-Sejun: We can have a first meeting in other conditions... (seriously trying to escape)
-Nayeon: Stay still~ (pulling your shirt)

Suddenly, what we didn't expect to happen, happened... Since Nayeon was seriously pulling my shirt and I was trying to let go of her grip, the shirt ended up broking.

Now that the shirt is broken, I'm not only exposed, but I also let go of Nayeon's grip... And because of the strong force that I was doing, I almost fall to the floor but I save myself by doing an improvised somersault...

I guess that it ended being funny since everyone cracked up laughing... Oh my god, why didnt JYP tell me that this was going to be this chaotic?

-Tzuyu: Oppa... (laughing) Are you okay?
-Sejun: Yeah... (trying to cover your body) Noona you are crazy! (laughs)
-Nayeon: This is your fault for not joining us at first (srughs and laughs)
-Sejun: Ugh, I'll need to change into another shirt now... (sighs and tries to return back to your room)

-Sana: Say hi to Once first! (smiles) -Sejun: (gets closer to the phone) Hi Once~ I'm ZK, I really want to meet you in person and show you what I'm capable of

-Sejun: (gets closer to the phone) Hi Once~ I'm ZK, I really want to meet you in person and show you what I'm capable of... (smiles)

I then leave to my room but I hear the girls saying that the comments are mostly a great reaction... Was it because of me? Or because noona exposed me? Anyway, now i don't feel sleepy anymore... I'll change and head back to the living room...

Once I'm done changing, I return back with the girls. And just as they had already planned, we partyed for a long time while we were on vlive... I guess that my life will be like this from now on...

-Time skip to the next day-

I'm peacefully sleeping, when suddenly, someone knocks at my door... I grab my phone to check what time is it, and I almost faint when I notice that it's still 5:00am... Did I just sleep four hours?

I knew that the party was not a great idea... Now I'm seriously sleepy... And who the hell is knocking now? I head to the door, and once I open it, I bump with a stranger...

-Sejun: Eh...
-Someone: Good morning Sejun-ssi... I'm Jung Hani... (smiles) But everyone calls me Ann... I've been hired by JYP to be your personal manager...
-Sejun: Oh, that's cool I guess... (smiles and yawns) I'm nice to meet you, but if you excuse me, I would like to go back to-
-Ann: Nope (smiles) Get dressed, we are leaving...
-Sejun: Leaving?! Right now?!
-Ann: Yeah, you have a photoshoot... (smiles)
-Sejun: Then... Why are the girls still sleeping?
-Ann: Theyll have the photoshoot later, first you'll have an individual one... (smiles) Please, get dressed and let's hurry up. It wouldn't be nice if you arrived late on your first day...
-Sejun: You are right (sighs) Five minutes and I'll be ready... (closes the door)

God damn it! I won't be able to sleep anymore?! This is tiring and we just started! But it's okay... I must be able to do this. I already agreed to do this, I must accomplish with my part...

I quickly get changes and style my hair, and once I'm done. We head to the parking lot... There, Ann gives me some snacks to eat while we head to JYP building... What a rushed breakfast!

Once we arrive a lot of people surrounds me and start making my make up and styling my hair... Not too later, someone arrives and makes me change into another clothes.

-Ann: Sejun-ssi, the photographer is here, head over him and let's start, okay? (smiles) If you need anything, water or something like that, just tell me, understood?
-Sejun: Yeah, yeah... (smiles) Thanks...

I head where the photographer is, and then explains me everything that I need to do. He then orders some poses, and following his instructions, I have my first photoshoot...

-Time skip until the pics are done-

-Photographer: Amazing, your side profile is amazing

-Photographer: Amazing, your side profile is amazing... (smiles) Really attractive... Oh, and now that the girls are here, let's shoot the group ones...
-Sejun: Okay (smiles)

I'm quite proud of myself... I'm not going to lie. I thought that posing for the cameras would be a little bit harder, but I think that I'm doing pretty well. Maybe this was a great idea after all...