MINA CHOICE

JIHYO'S POV
-Jihyo: We are ready for our movie night? All of us are here?
-Chaeyoung: Nope, oppa and Mina unnie are missing...
-Jihyo: (face palms and sighs) Not again... They are still locked in oppa's room?
-Dahyun: I guess so, since Mina unnie is the only one he allows to enter... (srughs) That's really suspicious to be honest...
-Tzuyu: Well, it is pretty obvious... Oppa likes Mina unnie... (smiles) And being honest, if oppa chooses her I'll be happy, she deserves it...
-Nayeon: And if he chooses me? (points to herself cutely)
-Tzuyu: Then I'll be sorry...
-Nayeon: Sorry? (confused)
-Tzuyu: Yeah, sorry for oppa... I don't know how would he stand you... (teasing Nayeon)

-Jihyo: Well, anyway, someone to head to oppa's room and tell them that we are about to start our movie night? -Sana: I'll go~ (chuckles)

-Sana: I'll go~ (chuckles)

SEJUN'S POV
We are currently on the last level of one of the games that I designed... God damn it, how's possible for me to have created something this difficult? It is impossible to win...

-Mina: Oppa... You surely worked hard on this game... It is giving us more than a headache... (focused)
-Sejun: Yeah... I don't remember what did you need to do in order to win... (chuckles)
-Mina: Well, that makes it more interesting-
-Sana: (knocks at your door) Oppa, Minari, are you still alive? (chuckles) You need to come outside... We are about to start the movie night...
-Mina: We are kinda busy right now... (focused on the screen)
-Sejun: Yeah, we are on the last level...
-Mina: We are about to- (you lose) What?!
-Sejun: Aww man... (lays on the bed) We almost had it...
-Sana: Come outside... C'mon~ We are waiting for you... (smiles) We need to spend time together too...
-Mina: Fine... (tries to leave the room)
-Sejun: (pulls her arm) Don't... Why don't we try again? (smiles)
-Mina: Oppa... Although your offer is seriously tempting me, you know that we can't play for that much time... (smiles softly)
-Sejun: Ah, I know... (looks down and let go her) Fine...
-Mina: If the movie doesn't last too long, we can play some more later...
-Sejun: That would be great... (chuckles) Let's go...

We leave my room and head to the living room where the girls are already gathering and preparing the snacks and so for our movie night... If I'm not wrong, today is Nayeon's nooks choice...

-Sejun: (sits next to Dahyun) Let's do this... (smiles and grabs some popcorn)
-Dahyun: Oppa! The movie didn't start yet... Don't grab popcorn (scolds you)
-Sejun: Sorry, sorry... (chuckles)

The movie started, and for our surprise, instead of being a romantic one like she always chooses, she chose a horror movie

The movie started, and for our surprise, instead of being a romantic one like she always chooses, she chose a horror movie. Interesting.

All the members start hiding behind some pillos and screaming when the movie gets worse... Honestly, this is fun to see...

-Dahyun: Nayeon unnie! Why did you choose this horrible movie?!
-Sana: I think it's fun... (srughs)
-Mina: (gets closer to you) Oppa, this is scary...
-Sejun: (whispering) Are you scared?
-Mina: (nods)
-Sejun: Don't worry... (wraps her with your arms)
-Mina: Oppa... (sits between your legs) Here I feel like I'm more protected...
-Sejun: (rest your chin on her shoulder) You can stay here as long as you want, Minari... (smiles)
-Mina: Oppa... Aren't you way too flirty today?
-Sejun: (chuckles) Sorry... I thought this movie would make me to be brave enough and take another step...
-Mina: Another step?
-Sejun: I... Well, you know our feelings are mutual... (shy)
-Mina: What? (surprised tries to turn around to face you)
-Sejun: Don't... The members will notice and won't allow us to stay like this... (chuckles) Let's take advantage that it is all dark and that they can't see us...
-Mina: Oppa... You are being naughty... (embarrassed)
-Sejun: Sorry... Should I let go?
-Mina: No, please hold on tighter if you want... (giggles)
-Sejun: (smiles) I like you, Mina...
-Mina: Oppa...
-Sejun: (starts kissing her neck)
-Mina: Oppa... Don't... What if I- (moans softly)
-Momo: What was that noise?
-Jeongyeon: Yeah, I heard it too...
-Jihyo: (stops the movie)
-Sana: It was definitely a moan! I know how moans are... (smiles proudly)
-Mina: (embarrassed)
-Sejun: (whispering) I guess they noticed...
-Mina: (sits next to you) At least they didn't see us...
-Sejun: (gets up and turns the light on) Ah, I'm sorry everyone... I think that I'm going to sleep already... (stretching)
-Mina: What?! Don't leave now (pouts) stay longer here oppa...

-Chaeyoung: (notices a hickey on Mina's neck) Summer is near

-Chaeyoung: (notices a hickey on Mina's neck) Summer is near... There are some mosquitoes already...
-Jihyo: We are in November?
-Mina: Oppa let me go with you... (smiles)
-Sejun: As you wish... (chuckles)
-Jeongyeon: (notices the hickey) The mosquito is really big and has a name and surname... I would say that also a stage name?
-Dahyun: what are you talking about?
-Sana: Minari~ Have fun with your boyfriend... (winks)
-Mina: (blushes) What are you saying?
-Sejun: Ah, I guess we got caught (acting as if you didn't know what you did)
-Jihyo: We'll need make up to hide that hickey... (sighs)
-Mina: Hickey?! (glares at you) Oppa... Why did you leave evidences?!
-Sejun: Ah sorry... I went with the flow and it just happened... (chuckles and starts running to your room)
-Mina: (chases you) Oppa... You are seriously playful... You'll pay for this...
-Sejun: Why don't you beat me in this game? (passes her the controller) Of course, just if you can... (smirks)
-Mina: (smiles) You know me good... (sits next to you) I'll beat you because what happened is really embarrassing...
-Sejun: Fine... But now... We are together, right? (smiles) I mean... Yeah, we are a couple...
-Mina: (nods) I love you oppa...
-Sejun: I love you more little penguin... (chuckles)
-Mina: Oppa, let's get serious now... (smirks) We love each other and so, but I won't have mercy with you... This game is mine...
-Sejun: What will happen if I win you?
-Mina: Hmm... You'll get to kiss me? (smiles)
-Sejun: Awesome... I'll win then... (smiles)
-Mina: If I win... I'll sleep with you today, okay? (smiles shyly)
-Sejun: You don't need to win to sleep here... (chuckles) Since you are my girlfriend, you can stay here as much as you want...
-Mina: Fine...(smile) I love this...
-Sejun: (chuckles) I love it too... You are the best girlfriend, like really...
-Mina: You are the best boyfriend too... (kisses you)

-THE END-