CHAPTER 10

SEJUN'S POV
We finished planning everything for the trip. And now I'm preparing myself since I promised Momo that I would treat her dinner today... Oh my gosh, why can't I stop making promises to the members?

-Sejun: Okay, I look good enough... (checking yourself at the mirror)

I head to the living where Momo is already waiting for me while sitting at the couch

I head to the living where Momo is already waiting for me while sitting at the couch. I hope to finish quite fast since later on I promised noona a movie night...

-Sejun: Let's go Momoring? (smiles)
-Sana: Are you going alone? (surprised)
-Momo: Yup... Junjun promised to have a dinner date today because I practiced a lot... (chuckles) I've been a good girl, right Junjun~? (aegyo)
-Sejun: (smiles nervously and pats her head) You did a big effort, good job~
-Sana: (pouting)
-Sejun: W-What's wrong Sana-ssi?
-Sana: Nothing! You are just being so mean... (leaves to her room)
-Sejun: What's wrong with her? (confused)
-Momo: She's just jealous... (smiles) Let's go Junjun!
-Sejun: Okay... (smiles)

-Time skip until you arrive to a restaurant-

-Momo: Woah, woah, what are we going to eat? (hype)
-Sejun: This is a buffet, I just paid for the entrance, and now that we are inside you can eat whatever you want as many times as you wish... (chuckles)
-Momo: Junjun... (holds your hands) I thought that my boyfriend would be the one bringing me to paradise, but you just did it! Good job, Junjun, good job! You know how to please me perfectly (excited)
-Everyone: (looking at you two)
-Sejun: Eh... (whispering) Momoring I think that you should stop saying such weird things...
-Momo: Weird things? (confused)
-Sejun: Yeah, everyone is looking at us... Let's try not to catch the attention that much, okay? (smiles)
-Momo: Okay, however you want it~ (chuckles)

Once we had a reserved spot, each of us got a plate and we grabbed everything we wanted to eat at the moment. Gosh, I'm mesmerized by the amount of food that Momo grabbed, is she even going to eat all of that?

-Sejun: Are you sure that you'll be able to eat all of that? (chuckles)
-Momo: Of course (smiles proudly) Plus, you are treating me tonight, and you said that I can eat everything I want... It wouldn't be polite of my part if I didn't eat until I'm totally full (chuckles)
-Sejun: (laughs) Okay, okay, I get it... (smiles) Eat as much as you want Moguri, I'll bring you here any other time...
-Momo: You will? (surprised)
-Sejun: (nods while eating)
-Momo: Cool, it's a promise then... (smiles and keeps on eating)

Before we returned back to the dorm, we decided to take some pics which Momo uploaded to our Instagram later. Now I'll need to have a movie night with noona, or else she'll get really pouty and no one wants to see the pretty baby pout, or at least, that's what she says...

-Time skip until you arrive to the dorm-

-Momo: Thanks for today's dinner Junjun, it was really fun (smiles)
-Sejun: Ah you are welcome... (smiles) You worked really hard, you deserved a reward...
-Momo: You also did, I guess that I'll need to give you a reward too... (smirks)
-Sejun: It's not--(Momo pecks your cheek)
-Momo: Good night Honeyboy~ (winks and leaves to her room)

Okay, I'm speechless. I don't know what to even say to what just happened... Anyway, I need to change into my pyjama...

-Nayeon: Junjun are you ready? (smiles) I already chose the movie and prepared the popcorn!
-Sejun: (already on your pyjama) Yup, play it... (sits next to her) what are we watching tonight?
-Nayeon: Horror movie... (smiles proudly)
-Sejun: Are you sure? I think that you won't be able to sleep after watching it...
-Nayeon: It's okay, plus if I have it hard to sleep, I can always sneak to your bed, right? (flirtatious)
-Sejun: N-Noona, my bedroom is a private space... You know that none of you should enter... (smiles nervously)
-Nayeon: Ah, you are being no fun Sejun-ah... (gets closer to you) You know that noona is an adult, right?
-Sejun: Noona... (trying to get away a little) We are all adults...
-Nayeon: (puts a finger on your lips) Shhh, don't ruin it... (smirks and sits on your lap)
-Sejun: N-Noona?! (totally surprised and embarrassed)
-Nayeon: Sejun-ah I-- (a pillow hits her face and makes her fall on her back)
-Sejun: (surprised) N-Noona? Are you okay?!
-Nayeon: (pissed gets up with the pillow between her arms) Who was it?!
-Jeongyeon: How do you dare to bother Sejun-ah like that?!
-Nayeon: Bother? We were about to have some fun together. Why did you need to-- (Jeongyeon throws another pillow to her)
-Jeongyeon: Junjun, you are free now, there's no need to thank me (smiles)
-Sejun: (smiles and mumbling) Thank you...

-Jeongyeon: (fluttered because of your heart) -Nayeon: (throws a pillow at her) Don't get distracted! -Jeongyeon: What the-- Do you want to fight? (smirks) -Nayeon: C'mon, show me what you have

-Nayeon: (throws a pillow at her) Don't get distracted!
-Jeongyeon: What the-- Do you want to fight? (smirks)
-Nayeon: C'mon, show me what you have... (smirks)

Uh... I better head to my room now, if Jihyo discovers the pillow war at the living room right now, she'll probably scold us... I don't want to be part of that, goodnight everyone...

TWICE'S POV
-Jihyo: (wakes up) Eh? (confused by the noise) What the hell? (checks around the room) Sana and Mina are both on their respectives beds sleeping... Where's Nayeon?
-Mina: Jihyo? (yawns) What happens?
-Jihyo: That's what I'm going to discover... Can you please check on the maknae line?
-Mina: (nods)

SANA'S POV
I wake up because of the noise, and then I realize that I'm alone at the room... I head outside and notice that Jihyo is actually scolding Nayeon and Jeongyeon unnie...

Mina is with the maknae line, and Momo is still sleeping... That means that right now no one would notice if I sneaked into Sejunie's room... Great plan Sana!

I head to Junjun's room and find him sleeping. How cute! I'm sure that he won't care if I sleep with him tonight... Hehe, this is so warm...