JIHYO CHOICE

SEJUN'S POV
-On tour-

-Sejun: And ten... Okay Jihyo, all of us are here... (smiles)
-Jihyo: Thanks God, during the last tour, we almost forgot Momo in a restaurant...
-Sejun: Yeah true... We better keep an eye on... Well, on everyone... (chuckles)
-Jihyo: Oppa you can also keep an eye on-
-Nayeon: Junjun! Come over here, I need your help with something... (smiles)
-Sejun: I'm coming!
-Jihyo: (sighs) Me...

I head over Nayeon who seems to have broken her phone. How the hell did she do something like that? How are we going to contact her when needed...

-Sejun: I don't understand how you did this... But let's but a new one...
-Nayeon: Thanks, I can always count on you little bear... (smiles)

JIHYO'S POV
-Sana: Jihyo-ah... Are you okay?
-Jihyo: Huh? Yeah, yeah... I'm okay...
-Sana: You are lying! (chuckles) What is it? I promised to keep still and not to hyper too much...
-Jihyo: It's not that... (smiles) You are controlling yourself...
-Sana: Then...?
-Jihyo: Sejun oppa...
-Sana: Oh... (smirks) He said that you were the one for him, right?
-Jihyo: Yeah...
-Sana: What's the problem?
-Jihyo: That he's not with me, look, he's always helping you all... I would say that he doesn't worry about me too much... (pouts)
-Sana: Why don't you talk with him? You can make a list of everything you need so the relationship works out... (smiles)
-Jihyo: A list... Huh? Okay, everyone! Head to your respectives rooms... I have to focus on something...

SEJUN'S POV -Sejun: Okay

SEJUN'S POV
-Sejun: Okay... Now be careful... We won't buy another one...
-Nayeon: Sure... (smiles) Where's everyone? (confused)
-Jihyo: (appears) At their room... Now, you too! Except for you...
-Nayeon: Except for me? (points to herself)
-Jihyo: Why do you think that everything is about you?!
-Nayeon: Why wouldn't it? If not is boring... (srughs and chuckles)
-Jihyo: I was talking about oppa... Im Nayeon, stay still in your room while the adults have a talk... Oppa, follow me to my room...
-Sejun: Okay...

I don't know why, but I have a feeling that Jihyo is a little bit pissed. I wonder what happened to her... Like really... She was okay before we left to buy a new phone... Maybe the girls were way too chaotic while we were not here...

-Jihyo: Sit there (pushes you to the bed)
-Sejun: What's going on Ji-
-Jihyo: Shh... Let me talk first... (brings a board with a list written) I've been thinking, and I've made a list of everything that I want in our relationship... (smiles)
-Sejun: Wha-
-Jihyo: First point. I want more of your attention... I know that I can always count on you, but the members count on you way too much... I want some of your time too...
-Sejun: (smiles) I-
-Jihyo: Second point. I want more skinship... I doubt of this at first, but I want it, I won't lie... (smiles) Ah, but not too much... Being my boyfriend doesn't give you the right to touch me whenever you want...
-Sejun: Okay, I've got it... (chuckles) But Jihyo, this list-
-Jihyo: Basically, this list includes future wishes too... For example, I think that three kids would be the ideal... Oh, and a pet... Just one, but we already have Banjeom... So we are on the right way... (chuckles) Our house should be-
-Sejun: Jihyo, Jihyo-
-Jihyo: Le me finish... Our house should be big because-
-Sejun: (gets up and hugs her)

 Our house should be big because--Sejun: (gets up and hugs her)

(A: Imagine its you and Jihyo)

-Sejun: Jihyo-ah... I think that you are trying to plan everything way too much... (chuckles) You don't need to worry... I get what you are trying to say, it will arrive... But just let's go with the flow...
-Jihyo: Oppa... (snuggles in your neck) I wanted this before... Why did you allow me to talk that much? (chuckles)
-Sejun: (laughs) Sorry... I should had stopped you... But hey, now I know what you want in a future... And checking your list... (checks the list) Where's our wedding in this list?
-Jihyo: Oh damn right! We need to get married too... How could I forget about something like that?! (panics) I'm sorry oppa...
-Sejun: Why are you apologizing? It is not as if I were going to ask you to marry me now... (shows her a ring) Or yes? (chuckles)
-Jihyo: What? (froze)
-Sejun: Ah sorry... It was way too sudden? Before when I said that I accompanied Nayeon to buy a new phone, it was a lie... Actually we headed to buy the ring... (chuckles) I know that now we are on tour... But I would like to take the next step... I wanted to be something more than just girlfriend and boyfriend...
-Jihyo: (starts tearing) I hate you... I was really worried and jealous before, and you actually were thinking of me all the time?!
-Sejun: (nods and smiles)
-Jihyo: (jumps on you and hugs you tight) I love you oppa... I really do... I don't know what would I do without you...
-Sejun: I love you too, Jihyo (smiles)
-Someone: (knocks the door) I think it is already time to celebrate?!
-Jihyo: (let go of you and sighs)
-Sejun: It'll be really easy for us to have just three kids... I mean, we'll be used to have eight... (chuckles)
-Jihyo: Yeah right... (smiles) Open them the door and let's celebrate...
-Sejun: Wait, but you accepted to marry me? (smiles) You haven't said yes yet...
-Jihyo: You know that it's a big yes! (kisses you) I love you...

-Sejun: (opens the door) Okay ladies

-Sejun: (opens the door) Okay ladies... Let's party tonight... (chuckles)
-All: Yeah!

They turn the music on and once they congratulated us and all that stuff, we order some drinks and snacks to make it a great party... I feel sorry for the other people staying at the hotel, but this must be celebrated...

I mean, how wouldn't I celebrate that I'm gonna get married with none other than GodJihyo? It is like a dream come true...

-Jihyo: (stands next to you and holds your hand) What? (smiles) I told you that I wanted more of this...
-Sejun: I don't complain about it... I'm okay with all your list (chuckles)
-Jihyo: We'll be happy together... You are my strongest support... (smiles and lays her head on your shoulder)
-Sejun: You are mine too (kisses her head)

-THE END-