CHAPTER 20

SEJUN'S POV
We are currently at PD-nim's office, we are having an urgent reunion because of what happened yesterday. Right now the atmosphere at the group is not as it should...

-JYP: I understand the problem... (sighs) This was seriously being one of our best projects... But of course, it wouldn't be always perfect.

He takes a little break before continuing... He turns around and looks straight into my eyes. I gulp because of his intimidating stare...

-JYP: Jeon Sejun, you've become a really important part of the group. But this can't go on like this... And it's because of that, that during the whole morning, I've been thinking of a solution. (now facing the members) I'm really sorry, but ZK will be out of the group for time...
-Jihyo: PD-nim, you can't do that. We are about to have a comeback!
-JYP: ZK won't be part of this comeback... Instead, you'll go solo... At least, for the next months... (sighs) This hurts me a lot. But you know that this is your job, and that you shouldn't mix it with your feelings... Now, you may all leave. Sejun-ssi, we prepared a new dorm for you... Pack everything, tomorrow you'll be moving...

And with that, the reunion was over. We all return back, and I head straight to my room in order to start packing. It is not as if I wanted this to end up this way...

 It is not as if I wanted this to end up this way

How am I going to go solo? I'm not like Jihoon... He... He was always really confident, and trust his skills to produce and sing... But me... I think that I won't be anything without the girls...

-Time skip to the next day-

I'm having breakfast alone at the kitchen, when suddenly someone approaches. I hope and pray for being one of the members trying to start a conversation. But when I turn around, I just find Ann noona.

-Sejun: Oh, it's you noona... (looks down)
-Ann: I'm sorry to disappoint you... I'm not one of the girls... (smiles)
-Sejun: Nah, you didn't noona (smiles) I was waiting for you...
-Ann: Okay... (smiles) Do you have everything ready?
-Sejun: Yeah, let's go...

I grab the suitcase, and then we both leave the dorm. It'll be weird living by myself and having totally intimacy... It'll feel lonely too. Although I know that this is the best for the group, I can't say that it'll be easy...

-Ann: This will be your new dorm, make you feel as comfortable as possible... (smiles)
-Sejun: Yeah... (sits at the couch) This is all for me now... (sighs)
-Ann: Sejun-ssi... I know that I'm just your manager... But I wouldn't like it if you suddenly got into a depression... You must keep on going, and I know that this sounds cold but... You can't show this side of you to your fans.
-Sejun: I know, don't worry... I'll work hard for my solo project... (smiles)

 (smiles)