CHAPTER 16

SEJUN'S POV
-Sejun: Okay, so the thing is that we must dance in this machines as good as possible for the much time as possible... The ones who stands dancing more time and with a higher score wins... (smiles) Is there any doubt?
-Tzuyu: Ah, it'll be hard...
-Chaeyoung: We'll use it to burn all the calories we ate before... (chuckles)
-Dahyun: Ill win this... Oppa, what does the winner get?
-Sejun: Oh, I haven't thought of that...
-Tzuyu: The winner gets to ask oppa for whatever she wants...
-Chaeyoung: Oh, great idea...
-Dahyun: It'll be really interesting... (smirks)

-Sejun: Girls

-Sejun: Girls... Sometimes you scare me, plus I'm participating too. What will I get in case I win?
-Chaeyoung: You'll ask each of us for whatever you want... (smiles)
-Sejun: Hmm... (thinking) Someone cleaning my room for the next month... Yeah, I must win. (answering) Okay, deal... (smirks)

Then, each of us gets in a dancing machine, and once we press the start bottom, the music starts playing. Each of us gets a different song, which makes it more difficult because you can't see the rest but the screen where the steps are shown...

Damn it, this is hard... I don't know that much songs. Plus, they have both girlgroup and boygroups mixed... I can be dancing to Red Velvet and suddenly pass to BTS... This is hard...

-Tzuyu: Ah... My legs are already shaking...
-Chaeyoung: Don't talk... (pants) You'll get tired before...

They are both already tired... I must resist... Wait, why can't I hear Dahyunie? Is she seriously still dancing and that seriously? She's awesome... Like really...

-Chaeyoung: I can't anymore... (stops dancing)
-Tzuyu: (falls to the ground) Enough... I can't breathe... (sighs)
-Chaeyoung: Look at Dahyunie, she's on fire... (laughs)
-Tzuyu: Oppa seems to be suffering... (chuckles)

-Chaeyoung: He's dancing to Gashina

-Chaeyoung: He's dancing to Gashina... How can he look that manly still?
-Tzuyu: Yeah, damn it... He's hot...

No! No! No! My feet are burning... I totally understand why this place is called like that! I can't continue... Im gonna... Agh... I want to resist... Not cleaning my room for a month...

-Sejun: (stops dancing) Ugh! I can't anymore...
-Tzuyu: Aw, oppa it was being a seriously awesome show... (pouts)
-Chaeyoung: Oppa, you can rock any dance style... You were so cool (smiles)
-Sejun: Thank you girls... Dahyunie stopped too, right? (glance at her) How does she do it?!
-Chaeyoung: She has extra energy... Plus, she loves this kind of random dances...