HAREM CHOICE

(A: Okay so... This was not planned😂 Actually, I thought that with the 9 options was enough. But, I have finally decided to add two more choices, I hope you enjoy this!)

SEJUN'S POV
I'm laying on my bedroom trying to concentrate and to back to sleep, when suddenly, I hear someone knocking on my door.

I get up and head towards the door, I open it slowly and bump with the nine girls looking at me with sparkling eyes. Today is the day, my dating ban... Is over.

-Sejun: Good morning girls (smiles)
-Nayeon: Junjun... (smirks and gets closer to you) Did you have a nice sleep?
-Sejun: Yeah... Yeah I did (smiles)

 Yeah I did (smiles)

-Sana: So... Now that you are rested, and that today we don't have any schedule... Do you think that-
-Sejun: Let's make breakfast? (smiles)
-Momo: Yes please!
-The girls: Momo!
-Momo: What? (srughs) We can talk about it later...
-Sejun: Talk about what?
-Jihyo: Don't play dumb oppa, you perfectly know what are we talking about...
-Sejun: Oh... (sighs) You see, I don't really know what to say... I mean, I just like you all! I can't choose! My heart belongs to all and each of you... (looks down) I know that it's impossible... But, I would like to be your boyfriend...
-Mina: You mean... The nine of us?
-Sejun: (nods) Sorry, I know that I'm disappointing all of you with this...

Instead of answering something, they just remain in silence. So I head to the kitchen and start preparing breakfast for the nine of us...

-Sejun: Okay... Here is it, coffee, juice, milk... Serve yourselves girls (smiles)
-Momo: Thanks (smiles)

We then have breakfast all together, with the difference that today is really really silent. This is awkward, I need an answer... I need to break this atmosphere.

-Sejun: (clears your throat) U-Uhm...
-Jihyo: I told you that it was hurting... I told you that you needed to choose.
-Sejun: I know, but I can't dare to break any of your hearts by choosing one of you...
-Momo: Personally, I wouldn't mind sharing... I mean, you would be the same with everyone, right? (smiles) What would happen? We would be kissing the same guy? We would be having dates with the same boy? What's the problem? Sejun would be ours!
-Sejun: Momoring... (smiles)
-Sana: I agree... Junjun, if that's how you feel, I'm okay with it as long as you give me some of your attention too (pecks your cheek)
-Nayeon: Guess ill need to join... I mean, I can't let you have my Honeyboy all for you... (chuckles)
-Tzuyu: And how would we do it? Taking turns?
-Sejun: Maybe? (smiles) If you accept this, we would find a way of making it fair for everyone...
-Jihyo: Do you think that you'll be able to handle all nine of us?
-Sejun: I am (serious) I promise that I'll make you all happy... (smiles)
-Jihyo: And what are you going to do about sex? Did you think about it?
-Sejun: H-Huh?! (embarrassed)
-Jeongyeon: Jihyo is right, we can't take turns cause we can't choose when to have it... What if two members want it at the same time?
-Sejun: Uhm... Then... Maybe we could... Eh, have you heard of threesome? (shy)
-Dahyun: Oppa, you are coming to church with me this Sunday, and I won't take a no for answer!
-Sana: It could even turn into an orgy! (laughs)
-Nayeon: It could work too... I mean, we have seen each other naked plenty of times... And if Sejun last long to pleasure all of us, then there's no problem, right?
-Mina: Oppa is red... (chuckles)
-Sejun: It's just that... Uh, I'll try my best (smiles shyly)

 Uh, I'll try my best (smiles shyly)

-Jihyo: Fine, let's vote... Who votes for Sejun to date all of us, raise your hand.

I'm afraid... I don't know what the girls think about this. It can be weird for other people, but they don't understand the bond between us so they can't judge us.

I think that if we are happy, then we should do whatever we want. If I end up dating all the girls, I'll do my best to be the best boyfriend ever to all of them. Cause that's what makes me happy.

-Chaeyoung: Oppa, open your eyes, we are voting... (smiles)
-Sejun: (opens your eyes slowly) Eh?! (surprised)
-Jihyo: (shy) W-We all want to be with you... And they are right, we can share. Plus, I trust you, I know that you'll make us all happy (smiles)
-Sejun: Girls... (smiles)
-Nayeon: (approaches you) What a boy, huh... You got yourself nine girlfriends, and they are none other than Twice's members... Everyone's gonna be so jealous (jokes)
-Sejun: (chuckles) I'm the luckiest boy alive... (pecks her)
-Nayeon: (slightly blushed) I like this, this is gonna work...
-Mina: Not fair, I also want oppa to kiss me... (pouts)
-Sejun: (chuckles) I have for everyone, don't worry...

I can't believe I'm doing this... I'm kissing all the members since now I'm dating all of them. This is amazing, I feel like I'm the biggest harem king, I win to those anime guys... I have Twice's members for God's sake!

-Some months later-

However, this is Twice, they are the most chaotic group out there... So, I should had expected something like this...

-Sana: Today is my turn with Junjun, you had him yesterday!
-Nayeon: What are you saying?! Yesterday was Momo's turn!

-Sana: Today is my turn with Junjun, you had him yesterday!-Nayeon: What are you saying?! Yesterday was Momo's turn!

-Jeongyeon: Calm your hormones you horny lionesses... We are about to go up stage... (rolls her eyes and heads towards you to pull your tie and whisper) However... We both know that you own me a night, right? (smiles)
-Sejun: J-Jeongyeon?!
-Jeongyeon: Shhh, keep it secret... I want you to myself today (pecks your lips) Let's go handsome, Onces are waiting...
-Sejun: (blushed) Y-Yeah...
-Jihyo: (caress your back) You are so handsome... (smiles)
-Sejun: You are stunning today too, Jihyo (chuckles)
-Tzuyu: (smacks your ass) Nice quality (chuckles) Tomorrow's my turn oppa, let's do something fun, okay?
-Sejun: Sure (smiles)
-Chaeyoung: Oppa, Mina unnie and I were wondering if you would like to have a date with the both of us at the same time... And well, maybe later... Who knows-
-Sejun: (squeezes her cheeks) You look too cute right now to talk about such dirty things... (pecks her lips) Let's talk about it later... Okay?
-Mina: (thumbs up) Okay... (smiles)
-Dahyun: (sighs)
-Sejun: What happens Dahyunie?
-Dahyun: Nervous before performing...
-Sejun: Do you want a Junjun relax hug? (smiles)
-Dahyun: (nods and throws herself into your arms) I love you...
-Sejun: (kisses her forehead) I love you too Dubu... Let's do our best out there!
-Momo: Yeah, and let's show Once what we've practiced the last nights (winks at you)
-Sejun: Momo!
-Momo: I meant our dancing duo, you perv (sticks out her tongue)
-Sejun: (chuckles and rolls your eyes) This girls... They'll drive me crazy... I mean, even more...

-THE END-