CHAPTER 31

SEJUN'S POV
-A week later-

-Ann: Sejun-ssi you are already done, right?
-Sejun: Yeah, why?
-Ann: Can you help over there? (points to Tzuyu) She's still sleepy and it's being really hard for the stylists to do her hair... Can you keep her awake? (smiles)
-Sejun: Yeah, sure... (smiles)
-Ann: Keep strong Sejun-ssi, today is your last concert here in Korea before going on your first tour... (smiles)
-Sejun: Yeah, fighting! (chuckles)

I head to where the stylists are trying to do Tzuyu's hair, and she's really falling asleep. How cute... She may be really tired... This week's are being really stressful...

-Sejun: Tzuyu-ah

-Sejun: Tzuyu-ah... (softly) Tzuyu... Wake up... We are about to go on stage...
-Tzuyu: (opens her eyes) Oppa...
-Sejun: C'mon... You cant fall asleep... (smiles)
-Tzuyu: I dreamt about you...
-Sejun: You did? (smiles) What was the dream about? Talk me about it to keep you distracted...
-Tzuyu: We were heading to pick up our babies... (smiles) The ones you promised me...
-Stylists: (looking weird at you)
-Sejun: U-Uhm... Tzuyu-ah, that could be misunderstood...
-Tzuyu: But you promised me, don't you remember? (pouts)
-Sejun: I do, I do! (chuckles)
-Tzuyu: Agh... We should had adopted them already... (sighs) But you are always with the unnies...
-Sejun: I'm sorry... We'll go soon... Okay?
-Tzuyu: We are leaving for a tour... Soon is impossible... Unless...
-Sejun: Unless?
-Tzuyu: (gets up the chair) We must go for our babies before we go on tour! Yeah that's it! (smiles) I'll give Gucci a brother... (chuckles and walks away)
-Stylist: Tzuyu-ssi... You hair is not done yet!
-Sejun: (sighs) Give up already, she has decided something and now there's no one able to stop her... (facepalms)
-Stylist: (still looking weird at you)
-Sejun: W-What?! (embarrassed) She was not talking about actual babies... She was referring to puppies and kittens... Please, stop looking at me that weird...

-Jihyo: Oppa, we are getting on stage, c'mon! (smiles)-Sejun: Ah, thanks GodJihyo, just on time

-Sejun: Ah, thanks GodJihyo, just on time... (chuckles and joins the girls)

We headed to the stage and performed our last time in Korea before leaving for a world tour. Woah, it was amazing... I felt as if my family were bidding me a goodbye...