TZUYU CHOICE

TZUYU'S POV
I'm constantly playing UNO with Chaeyoung and Dahyun unnie in our room, when suddenly, Bomy comes to greet us... Isn't she the most adorable puppy ever?

-Tzuyu: Bomy-ah~ Are you bored? Daddy is not playing with you? (smiles)-Siri: Calling "daddy❤️"-Tzuyu: Wait- No, no!-Chaeyoung:

-Siri: Calling "daddy❤️"
-Tzuyu: Wait- No, no!
-Chaeyoung:...
-Dahyun:...
-Tzuyu: Cancel, cancel!

SEJUN'S POV
I'm actually trying to learn some Chinese so I'm able to travel with Tzuyu to Taiwan, when suddenly I get a call from her... I wonder what does she need...

Me: Tzuyu?
Tzuyu: Oppa, it's nothing (hangs up)

Okay... That was really really weird... She called me accidentally? That's probably it... We live under the same roof, why would she call me when she can come here?

I'm trying to continue my Chinese class, when I notice that Banjeom is sleeping on my notebook. Ah, what should I do? He's way too cute to wake him up...

-Sejun: (softly) Banjeomie... Wake up... You need to allow me to study so I can make Tzuyu happy... (smiles)
-Tzuyu: (knocks at your door)

 (smiles) -Tzuyu: (knocks at your door)

(Banjeom wakes up)

-Sejun: Aww... He's awake now... Oh, Tzuyu you can enter... (smiles)
-Tzuyu: (followed by Bomy) Banjeomie~ He's really tiny... Too cute, our family is too cute... (chuckles)
-Sejun: True... (smiles and starts petting Bomy) Who's a good girl? You are a good girl? Who's the most beautiful? Yeah, it's you! It's you!
-Tzuyu:...
-Sejun: (notices Tzuyu) What? (smiles)
-Tzuyu: Oppa...
-Sejun: Hmmm?
-Tzuyu: I'm also a good girl?
-Sejun: (laughs) Tzuyu... You are not, you steal my breath and my heart every time... You are the reason of my weakness... And that's not good... But I love it...
-Tzuyu: (smiles shyly) I don't usually like people, but you are the best...
-Sejun: I guess that's because I'm your boyfriend? (smiles)
-Tzuyu: Yeah, well... Nayeon is my unnie, and she's a bad person like Sana...(smiles)
-Sejun: I don't know if I should take it seriously when you say so while smiling... (Banjeom gets on your lap)
-Tzuyu: (notices the notebook) What were you doing?
-Sejun: Oh, I was trying to learn some Chinese until you called me... (chuckles) Then Banjeom slept on the notebook and I haven't been able to continue...
-Tzuyu: You are studying Chinese? (touched) Why?
-Sejun: One day we'll travel to Taiwan and when I meet your family, I would like to be able to to communicate properly... I must show my respect to them... (smiles) Oh, and I should also try to convince them that I'm good enough for you...
-Tzuyu: You are... (smiles) I even asked you to have babies in common...
-Sejun: (chuckles) True... (petting Banjeom) Tzuyu...
-Tzuyu: Hmmm?
-Sejun: Are we actually planning to have a human baby too?
-Tzuyu: (blushes) W-When?!
-Sejun: I don't know... In a future... Maybe... After getting married? (smiles)
-Tzuyu: Oppa... (looks at you patting and staring cutely at Banjeom) We will... You will probably be the best father ever... So yeah... Once we finish with our idol career... (smiles and gets closer to you)
-Sejun: We'll be a happy a family... (smiles) We should get a big house so we can have more furry babies...
-Tzuyu: I totally agree (chuckles) Oppa, I like you a lot because you know what I'm thinking even before I say it... It is much easier this way...

-Sejun: (chuckles) I like it too

-Sejun: (chuckles) I like it too... I think we are perfect for each other... Although sometimes you are like a goddess for me...
-Tzuyu: Why is so?
-Sejun: You are way too perfect... (smiles) That makes me think that I should be thankful... Not everyone will be able to wake up and bump your angelic face... Just thinking about it make my heart race... I guess I'm really into you Tzuyu...
-Tzuyu:...
-Sejun... Tzuyu?
-Tzuyu: Oppa I'm shy now... (hides her face on your neck)
-Sejun: (smiles) You are really cute too... I'll try to act as a real oppa able to be there whenever you need it...
-Tzuyu: I know you will... I trust oppa (pecks your cheek)
-Sejun: By the way Tzuyu... Didn't you promise Sana that you would go shopping with her today?
-Tzuyu: Yeah I did... (smiles)
-Sejun: So? Are you sure that you should be here with me?
-Tzuyu: First of all, out of everyone in this world, I would always choose to be with you oppa... You are my favorite person... (smiles)
-Sejun: You are always my answer too Tzuyu... (chuckles)
-Tzuyu: And now, secondly... Which is the fun part is that... Today is Sunday...
-Sejun: All the stores are closed...
-Tzuyu: Exactly... (laughs)
-Sejun: It is actually a good strategy... (laughs too)
-Bomy: (starts barking)
-Tzuyu: It's okay, it's okay... We are just laughing little girl... (smiles)
-Sejun: I think that she needs a walk... Why don't we head to park and maybe get some crepes on our way? (smiles and pets Bomy)
-Tzuyu: Perfect plan for a Sunday afternoon... (smiles) The only way this day gets better is sleeping together after watching a movie...
-Sejun: What a weird way of telling me that you want cuddles today... (chuckles)
-Tzuyu: It's still embarrassing for me to ask you directly... (shy)

-Sejun: Just don't ask then

-Sejun: Just don't ask then. You don't need to... We are going out now... You can do whatever you want to me... (smiles)
-Tzuyu: (smiles and hugs you) Oppa you are really comforting... Plus, I like that you are much taller than me... I think I can feel Chaeyoung... (laughs)
-Sejun: You are an evil maknae, you know? (chuckles)
-Tzuyu: You love this maknae, right? (still hugging you)
-Sejun: Yeah. I love you more than anything... (smiles)
-Tzuyu: (smiles and snuggles) I love you too...

Then, as expected, we were interrupted by some members. So wr stopped our cheesy moment and I started preparing Bomy for the walk. At least we'll have some time alone, here is impossible...

-Nayeon: Junjun, where are you going? Why don't you stay with noona... (aegyo)
-Sejun: Nope sorry, I'm going for a walk with my awesome girlfriend... (smiles)
-Tzuyu: (hold hands with you) Don't burn the house down unnie... (chuckles)
-Nayeon: Tch, this kid...
-Sejun: Tzuyu-ah... Aren't you being way too much? (laughs)
-Tzuyu: (laughs) It is never enough when it comes to Nayeon unnie...

-THE END-