CHAPTER 21

TWICE'S POV
Today we had our comeback. Everyone was shocked because Sejun was not with us... We had to explain that ZK, how all of them know him, is working on a solo project...

We received both kind of answers, positives and negatives. The most male part of our fans, were really happy that we didn't have a man around us anymore...

But the female side... Well, they all wanted to see ZK. They'll probably ignore us from now on, and they'll just wait for ZK to drop his solo... Or that's what we thought...

-Staff 1: Jihyo-ssi... We have received a video that you should show to the fans...
-Jihyo: A video? (confused)
-Staff 1: Yeah, Sejun-ssi sent it and said that it must be shown to Once... (smiles)
-Jihyo: O-Okay... (surprised but happy)

Sejun sent a video. We seriously didn't expect it. He also sent flowers to congratulate us... Ah, let's see what's with that video...

"Hi its me ZK~ I wanted to do something special for my members who I miss a lot

"Hi its me ZK~ I wanted to do something special for my members who I miss a lot... I'm really happy for your awesome comeback *chuckles* I hope that Once are happy too... I would like everyone to support the girls' comeback... They seriously did a big effort... The fact that I am not there with you... Well, it really hurts me. I hope the fandom understands and still support them... Please, all of you Once, vote and support Twice. They really worked hard. I'm also working for my solo, so look forward to it... For now, it would make me really happy if you all supported them. Anyway, I just wanted to congratulate my members and say that I'm here supporting you all... You did a great job. Really. I hope you continue being the awesome group you are... *smiles and end the video*"