Hit x Reporter Reader

A Deadly Confession

"Good evening citizens of Zendaya Galaxy. I am (Y/n) Marrow, bringing you with the latest news. For the past 3 weeks it would seem that the most notorious business owners and CEOs have been found dead at their own offices or at their private resorts. Many speculate that it has the working of the mysterious Assassin known only as 'Never-Miss Hit', however the police so far has no comment about such theory as they quote:" 

'the medical examinations and autopsies suggest that most if not all, victims have died of a severe heart attack. There are no signs of foul play in any of the victims and these victims already had a medical record of having some complications relating to their health'.

 "It would seem pretty convincing for many citizens, yet in total, there has been 27 people who all had a heart attack within 3 weeks. Seems extremely coincidental if you ask me. Now, we are moving on with Lexerz Blitz who shall talk about the upcoming sports festival that will be occurring in the following week. Take it away Lexerz."

"Alright that's wrap, (Y/n). Good performance as per usual." The director, Darren shouted as the cameras shifted their attention to my co-worker, out on the streets.

I confidently made my exit off the stage and observed on the monitors for the rest of the show. Being a news reporter is an intriguing, yet demanding job.

Always look pristine and formal, direct eye contact to the cameras and don't mess up on your wording. 

Strict it is but satisfying at the end as the news is delivered loud and clear.

"Alright (Y/n) you're on in 10 so be on stage in 6min, got it?" The director spoke with his serious and cheery voice.

"Ya go it, Darren" He and I studied Media News together at a young age and been friends ever since. 

Always nice to have friends as your director as you are guaranteed to be treated equally unlike the scum in the alleyways.

Ring.....Ring.....Ring....

"Huh?" My phone was going off. I must've forgotten to turn it off before going Live, thank God it didn't go off earlier. 

I checked the caller and it had an unknown number. Usually, I would ignore such calls without even looking at it but lately I paid attention to the numbers and search for a special icon on the number to see if it was a friend of mine.

The phone number was 94\36]<'°89~5•81

I paid attention to the number and noticed the icon, a little black hole, followed by 81. I knew it was him, so I answered:

Hello?

It seems you are on my case, Miss Marrow.

Don't flatter yourself, old man. I'm merely doing my job and you seem to be quite popular lately.

My old friend Hit.

 Always on my case he is, making these frequent calls to check up on me, can't say I hate it, in fact it's the highlight of the day.

 He saved me from a slasher a while back when I was heading home from work. The slasher jumped me and was ready to scar me until Hit saved me and ever since I've been returning the favour and helping him out with his job. 

At first he didn't trust me since he always works alone but gradually I noticed that his calls became more frequent and he began to open up more to me.

Many may call me a physio for befriending an assassin, if they ever found out that is. They would say that I'm being used, and he would kill me when he doesn't need me anymore, but I could care less what they think. Hit and I been friends for a long time and he never even tried to harm me in anyway or use me for his own desires.