Frieza x Soldier Reader Part 2

Requested by JessieVanborm

Dangerous Romance

"hey, (Y/n). Back from another mission?" (F/n) waves her hand at (Y/n), returning from her mission.

It has been a few weeks since the piano incident (as she calls it) and some things have changed in her life.

Ever since the duet performance with the tyrant, they have been having regular meetings at evening to do performances. It's strange for the tyrant to do that but (Y/n) tries not to show it. It's not lke she can do anything about it otherwise, well... she might lose a limb or 2, if not her life.

"Hey. Yup, my 5th one this week. Strange isn't it?" She replies, stretching her arms out.

"Well, yea. Ever since the 'Piano incident' you've been recieveing alot of assignments that only the Elites would have. I think Lord Frieza is spoiling you." (F/n) mentions as they walk together.

"Spoiling me?! With what? Extra bruises, extra killings?" (Y/n) jokes with a small laugh.

"Well no but you gotta admit he has been paying a bit too much attention for a mere second class soldier... No offence."

"Non- taken" she shrugs "But now that you mention it, everytime when I train, he is always there; either passing by or observing. At first I ignored it, I mean he is incharge and all but now, I'm not sure." The arachnid hums. It does feel weird for her to be receiving such attention from the Lord himself, considering her measly rank.

"You know, I had a few female friends who mentioned the same thing happening to them but a few weeks later it stops and they are gone, permanently." (F/n) gulps in light fear.

"Do you think... Frieza?" (Y/n) asks in the same shocked look.

"Yea, I do.... Watch your back (Y/n). I know you like him and all but from what I heard, he is extremely unpredictable."

"You don't need to tell me twice, remember?" She reminds her, blushing slightly.

"Oh right...." (F/n) chuckles nervously as they reached the main training area "Training?"

"Yea, but Vegeta is there..." the arachnid groans as she saw the spiked Saiyan. "Can I call in sick?" She pleads, her friend merely chuckles at her child like behaviour.

"Nice try but I need you to keep me in check with him. You know...." she blushes herself as she looks away, day dreaming slightly.

"Just find an empty room and be done with it already. You fantasies are going to melt my brain.." The arachnid groans in discomfort as she enters the training hall.

"(Y/n)!!!" The embarrassed friend yells out, grabbing the attention of a few Elite soldiers.

"Chill, I don't extra attention." (Y/n) hushes her. "The elites are already ticked that a mere second class is doing their missions and now trains with them. Next thing you know I'll be training with the lord himself."

"Not a bad idea, my dear Arachnid." An all too familiar voice spoke up.

"Lord Frieza, sir!!" (Y/n) and her friend bowed at the Lord infront of them. Oddly enough, he wasn't using his signature 'throne' as many call it here.

"As you were." He waves his hand dismissively before looking at the arachnid "I must admit I should have taken the time to observe you more in the past as I see you are no ordinary warrior." He states "The second class rank is no use of you."

"... I guess you are right, Lord Frieza..." (Y/n) stutters, looking at her feet all embarrased.

"Of course I'm right. I am never wrong when it comes to you my dear." The Lord replies, taking her chin with his hand and lifting it so that their eyes met.