Frieza x Child Saiyan Reader

Attention Seeker

"Hey! What that runt doing here?" One of the Frieza soldiers shouted.

"Get it!!" The other yelled as a group of 5 or 6 soldiers went after something or more specifically someone.

The Frieza ship has just departed the last known siting of Planet Vegeta after the Lord witnessed the so called 'fireworks' on the former planet; wiping out every Saiyan or so they thought.

Turns out a small Saiyan no older than 2 years old has somehow managed to get into the main ship of the Frieza Force and she just got caught in the main hanger where the space pods are kept so now the chase begins.

The Saiyan child managed to run out of the main hanger and started taking random turns in the halls to try and ditch the soldiers. This led it to a dead end at one point and became surrouneded by the wall and the soldiers, who look like they are hunting the poor child.

One of them lunged at the child "Gotcha you little..." he shouted. The child panicked and quickly ran underneath the flying soldier, escaping the attack, whilst the soldier slammed head first into the wall.

The frightened child scrammed to the nearest open room, where more soldiers started chasing it. Thankfully, the child was fast and slick enough to run underneath alot of the soldiers' feet, causing them to collide with one another. Soon the room was filled with bodies of groaning and panting soldiers whilst the Saiyan child was hiding behind a counter near a wall.

"What is going on here?!" An elegant voice shouted, getting the attention of everyone in the room.

"Uhh, Sir Zarbon!!" a soldier called out as they quickly stood up to bow at their superior. "Sir, we're trying to catch a Saiyan child that somehow got on board the ship and uhh... were unsuccessful" he mumbled the last part.

"Well, don't just stand there" Zarbon ordered. "If Lord Frieza sees it - he will have our heads!" He scanned the room to look for the fugitive.

"Yes, sir!" The soldiers yelled as they searched the room once more and found the monkey, only this time they started firing blasts at the poor thing.

Being related to monkeys, the Saiyan child managed to climb on top of the counter to dodge the blasts and began to randomly throw different stuff that was on the shelves at the soldiers, including an old scouter that just so happened to hit the pretty boy's face.

"You little runt, after it!" Zarbon yells, blasting the shelf to pieces and the child went flying; hitting a wall from the blast.

Luckily the child got away with minor cuts on his arms and legs before it started running again to escape the raging squad behind him.

The chasing continued across the ship and they somehow ended up in the regeneration room; where the wounded soldiers could rest and patch up their wounds. It's usually very quiet there until the soldiers stormed in ad began to rampage the room; searching for the child.

"What the.... What are you doing?!" One of the doctors asked frantically.

"Shut up, doc.... this runt is making a mockery of us!!" Zarbon shouted, pointing at the child before firing another blast at her and missed.... again.

"And you're making a scene out of this." Another voice called out; sending shivers to everyone's spine.

"Lord Frieza!" Zarbon exclaimed as he and everyone else bow in respect.

"Zarbon, you are my top henchment, one of the strongest soldiers in my force and yet you can't catch a simple infant monkey with a measly power level." The tyrant states as he observes the destruction in the regeneration room, not impressed.