author's note

I just want to say thank you to anybody who clicked on my book and ended up on this page.

I'm beyond grateful for any person who was actually interested in reading something I wrote. It's been a huge goal of mine to take this piece and finally put it out there and I'm so happy I've finally done it.

That being said...

1. I'm going to try and update as often as I can, but I am a freshman in college so life does get in the way sometimes.

2. Please keep this book a happy place. I really don't want any fights, or unnecessary hate in the comments! So be warned I will destroy y'all if the comments get rowdy. And that's on what? Period.

3. Yes Natalie Gilbert is Jeremy's twin, and I know in the TVD universe Jeremy is born in October, 1994 but for the sake of my plot their birthdate is May 9th, 1994. Going along with this yes Kai is 22 and Natalie is 17 nearly 18. As we all know age simply does not exist in the TVD universe or else it would be more like To Catch A Predator.

For the parts of the book that may seem questionable in the beginning, I promise our girl Natalie is more than capable of making informed decisions, and everything is consensual.

If we were evolved fans we might question the morality of Stelena, Delena, Klaroline, and basically every other ship with teenagers and 100+ year old vampires but we don't because it's a fictional show with fictional characters . So let's just not go down that road, and if you have a problem with it please feel free to leave.

Also, I have morals people. I wouldn't condone an unhealthy sexual or non-sexual relationship between a 17 and 22 year old in real life, so don't jump to conclusions about the start of this book and their current age difference.

Characters need room to grow.

3. There will be more mature themes in the later chapters, and I will be sure to put trigger warnings at the top of chapters so y'all will be warned.

4. I hope you all enjoy this little book I've been creating, and planning for weeks now. I wrote out a really solid plot and I hope that you all will follow along this journey with me.

5. I DO NOT OWN TVD OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS! The only character I own completely is Natalie Gilbert, and the plot.

Feel free to message me about anything concerning the book. I'm happy to answer questions, comments, or even listen to y'alls theories about what I'm going to be doing with this. Or even if you just wanna fangirl over Malachai Parker for a bit. Feel free I love talking with anybody.

Again. I DO NOT OWN TVD OR ANY OF IT's CHARACTERS! The only character I own thus far is Natalie Gilbert (precious baby), I also own the storyline so if any of y'all hoes try and steal it...

✨🧚🏻‍♀️I will fucking come for you🧚🏻‍♀️✨

Anyways I hope y'all enjoy it.
And Kai nation we raid at dawn🥰

Started: 3/16/20
Ended: