CHAPTER FIVE: Church

Smirking, William turns the TV off and the two of us rush upstairs and into his bedroom.

William gently lays me down on his bed and, straddling me, begins to kiss me rougher and rougher, adding more and more hunger into each connection of the lips. He tugs at my shirt and he throws off my leather jacket and takes the shirt off of my body. He breaks away from my intimate space only to return after taking his shirt off. I moan into the kiss and a feel his smirk against my lips. He leaves my lips once again and trails kisses all the way down my body leaving me a moaning mess, he stops at the top of my jeans and begins to take them off, his lips never leaving my skin. Kissing all the way down to my entrance, William begins to insert two fingers inside of me and has one stimulating my clit.

Unable to take this anymore, I arch my back slightly and let out the biggest moan to have ever escaped my mouth. "P-Please d-don't s-stop." I moan as I feel my first orgasm of the night surge through my body. I arch my back even more and clench my vaginal muscles and William smirks at the sight of the result of his work.

"Tut tut tut. My dear, you broke the rules. Don't cum before I even have the chance to take you. It may be your body but you're my new play toy." William gloats. "Also, no sleeping with fellow employees. Now beg." He orders and I can't help but to follow, trapped in his mesmerising spell.

"I-oops." I moan, laughing. "P-Please g-give me m-more. I c-can't t-take it m-much l-longer."

"Good girl." He stops fingering me and licks his fingers so they are free of my natural lubricant. "Are you ready?"

I moan in compliance, nodding my head. He takes a condom packet out of his bed-side drawers and gets me to open it with my teeth. I do so and he takes off his pants and revealing an impressive package. He then unfurls the condom onto his erect penis and smirks.

William climbs back on top of me and pins me down by my wrists. He aligns himself with my entrance and he inserts himself inside of me resulting in a groan to be released from my lips. He starts by thrusting slowly and gains momentum over time. The gaps between each thrust get closer and closer together and I become more and more of a mess, my wrists getting red and my moans getting louder and more uncontrollable.

Suddenly stopping, William pulls out and I see nothing in his condom and I internally panic. "Not to worry, doll." He says. "It hasn't split, I want you to get on the floor and get onto your knees."

I nod and I hesitantly get off of the bed, migrating to the soft carpet as William sits on the edge of the bed. I kneel down and he takes the condom off. I level my head with his penis and gulp in preparation. Moving closer, William grabs the sheets next to him on either side as I slide my mouth over his erection. Bobbing up and down I look back and forth from the blowjob and looking into William's eyes. I notice him arch back slightly and grab the sheets tighter. Going at a faster pace, I keep working on William ejaculating and pleasing him as much as he pleased me. After a short amount of time going at the faster pace, I feel a warm liquid enter my mouth and I release my mouth from around William's penis. I look up at him and swallow his semen and lick the remainder off of the top of his penis. He moans with satisfaction and I smirk at the result of my work.

"Your turn again." He says with a devilish tone of voice. "I haven't heard you scream enough for this to have been worth it." He teases.

I respond by getting back onto the bed and spread my legs. "Let's see what you've got - make me scream and I'll stay for tomorrow night."

"Deal."

He kneels down on the bed and grab the very top of my thighs, his thumbs bushing  past my vagina every once in a while. He leans in towards me and starts to lick my clit. Not long after, it turns into a full eating out session, every crevice in reach for him being stimulated by his mouth. I bite my bottom lip in an attempt to stop me from moaning but it inevitably fails, with my moans filling the room's atmosphere. My moans get loader and louder, my breath get shallower and shallower, I begin to practically scream with pleasure. I feel myself orgasm as my body shakes and my back arches.

William looks up at me and flashes me a shit-eating grin. "I win." He gloats. "Let's not tell Henry."

"Definitely."

William pulls the covers up and wraps himself around me under the sheets.

Wow.
I'll see you in the morning, William...