CHAPTER ELEVEN: "A Danger To Society"

It finally reaches Monday morning and I have to go to pick up my repeat prescription of my Xanax pills. I rush out of the house and drive to the local Pharmacy.

After waiting in a line for 8 minutes, I walk up to the counter and hand over the signed repeat prescription form. The lady behind the counter goes to the back room and comes back a minute later with an translucent orange pill bottle filled with my Xanax. I thank her and leave the building, making my way towards my favourite café for a quick drink and a snack.

I have my order taken and collect it from the pick-up point. Holding a small try in my hands, I walk towards a table for two next to the window. I place the tray down and sit on a chair. Taking a sip of my (favourite smoothie), I look out of the window and take in the work outside, making assumptions about the people o see walking past. After I finishing eating my slice of (favourite cake), I take a Xanax out of the bottle and into the palm of my hand. Putting the pill on my tongue, I wash it down with my smoothie.

A woman who happened to be sitting at the table diagonally opposite mine stands up and appears to start walking towards me. What the fuck does she want?! She sits herself down on the chair opposite mine without my permission and leans in closer to me.

"Excuse me? What do you want?" I ask her arrogantly, not wanting to hear any of her bullshit.

"Young lady, I hope you know what you're doing." She states.

"What am I doing wrong?"

"You're a danger to society. You know that? The only reason you take those pills is so you don't rampage and kill someone."

I smirk. "You've got it all wrong m'am. These aren't the pills for that, those are at home."

"W-What?"

"Now would you kindly fuck off?" I ask her and she shakes her head.

I stand up and raise an eyebrow. "Have if your way. Have a nice life."

I walk out of the café with my smoothie in it's take-out cup and have my small backpack on.

After a few minutes, I reach the local pharmacy and go straight to the pregnancy section. I grab the first pregnancy test I see and rush to the counter. The woman scans the barcode and smiles at me. What has she got to say?

"What are you hoping for?" She asks me innocently.

"I have no clue. It's kind of an unplanned situation and I want to find out if I am or not." I respond.

"Good luck. That'll be $3.50 please."

I hand her the money and shove the box into my backpack. We wave goodbye to each other and make my way towards where I parked my car.

I arrive back home and say hello to Sarah as she's on the sofa with Jack laying on her lap. She's now moved in with me due to a recent break up and she needs somewhere to stay so she's occupying my spare room.

I run upstairs and throw my backpack on my bed. I grab the box containing the pregnancy test and rush to the bathroom.

One minute...

I fear I already know what it'll say...

Two minutes...

What will I do?

Three minutes...

What would William think?

Four minutes...

Would Henry fire me?

Five minutes...

It all comes down to this moment...

I pick the test up from the edge of the sink and look. Two lines... positive.

"Holy fuck. I-I'm pregnant? How am I going to tell William?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n.

* Insert Dramatic Music*

I wander if anyone's started to pick up on Y/n's truth and darkest secret yet? We'll just have to wait and see if it takes up to the reveal for people to realise. Unless you think there is something up? Comment it on this section of the A/n so I check out your theories!

I hope everyone is enjoying to story so far. I just want to let you know that I'm going to try and update everyday, and if I can't do that then it'll be every-other-day.

Stay safe.

Love from,
Bisexual Urie 💜🖤