CHAPTER EIGHT: The Best Way To Get Over A Dream

I arrive at Freddy's and I see two police cars parked out front. Worried, I run inside and go straight to William's office. I knock on the door and enter. William looks up at me and smiles.

"Y/n." He says as he gets closer to me and envelopes me in his arms.

"I saw the two police cars outside and got worried. What's going on?" I ask him and then kiss his cheek before he lets go of me.

"Nothing really."

"William, why are the police here?"

"They're having lunch here. If anything has happened I would let you know immediately and that's a promise."

I let out a sigh of relief and only then do I realise I had been holding my breath. "Don't worry me like that again!" I sit down at William's desk and I bury my face in my hands.

"I did it. I DID IT."

"Y/n, sweetheart, what's wrong?" William asks me as he gently gets a hold of my hands, looking sincerely into my eyes.

"I did it. I DID IT."

"Y/n?"

"I did it. I DID IT."

"Y/n! You're making me worried."

"I did it. I DID IT."

"Blood." I laugh.

"What?" William is taken back by not only my statement, but by my unexpected laughter.

"Blood, William. Blood." I look down at the floor and then back up at William, fully calmed down with tears forming in my eyes. "What? Sorry. Don't worry about it." I crawl up on the desk and reach William, sitting on his lap and wrapping my arms loosely around his neck. "Shall we do some work?" I ask seductively.

••••Smut ahead••••

A smile forms on William's face and he grabs my hips. Lust and want quickly becomes prominent as we passionately kiss, our tongues dancing with each other.

Lustfully, I undo William's pants and pull them and his underwear down to his ankles. I then pull down my jeans and panties, taking them off completely.

Quickly, I go and make sure the door is locked and William double checks to make sure the window is closed and blinds are down properly. Once those simple tasks are completed we look at each other with hunger and William clears a space on his desk.

Pinning me to his desk, William wastes no time and inserts himself inside of me, thrusting harshly and at a pace quicker than usual. As he pounds himself against me, his member filling me with pleasure, I fight the best I can against my moans but give in within a short amount of time.

Feeling every one of my pleasure-spots being hit, I become a moaning mess. I can feel my heart beating at a record pace.

"I-I'm going to-" I moan.

William says nothing but continues to moan with a satisfied look on his face. I feel him remove his penis from my vagina and he steps back to admire his work.

After my orgasm finishes I sorely get up and the two of us pull up our underwear and pants.

••••Smut over••••

William kisses me and I smile.

Suddenly, a knock can be heard at the door and we jumped at the sound. Fixing my hair and uniform, I go to sit down on the chair opposite William's as he goes to answer the door but not before sorting himself out.

"Hello my friend." The person at the door says and I can tell that it's Henry. He steps into the office and spits me sitting down. "Oh, hello Y/n."

"Good afternoon, Mr Emily." I respond in my best efforts to not sound guilty.

"Please, call me Henry, I insist."

I nod.

"Why do I have the pleasure of seeing you on this fine day?" William asks his friend as he returns to his seat and motions for Henry to sit next to me.