one. [m.g.c]

Michael

"Why is there nothing to do on the travelling part of touring" I sighed, I didn't even know that there was no one in the Cabin when I spoke, I knew I had my headphones in, but I thought the guys were still in here. I was scrolling through my Twitter, and there was a non-stop reel of notifications coming through. I loved the fans but using my Twitter was getting difficult, I felt like I couldn't interact with them properly through all the spam and the shit that came with having a verified account. I was about to close the app when I had a sudden thought.

Maybe I could interact with the fans? Why don't I create a new account, an account so that I could talk to them. A fake account.

At first I thought the idea was stupid, but the more I thought about it, the more I believed that it would be a great idea. So, I logged out. I clicked onto the 'sign up' button and there it began. I was now Sam Matthews, an avid 5SOS fan, that goes under the name of @SamCliffordSOS.

I decided to follow a few fans and scroll, I wasn't sure what to do, I wasn't used to this fandom scenario, i changed my profile picture to a picture of myself, but one that was well known so there was no questions asked.. I looked through a few profiles, retweeted a few tweets, followed the 5SOS boys, and copied the themes of a few tweets. I was starting to get a few followers. It was building up quicker than I thought, I thought it might have been because I was a 'boy fan'.

A few tweets from the accounts I followed were all writing about some group, for example

@caitlinhoran25: The Sqwad are literally friendship goals

@honorbrooks123: Where do I sign up to be as cool as The Sqwad, literally the best 5SOS fans.

So many tweets were like this, so I took it upon myself to look up who The Sqwad were cause they seemed like the best way to get to interact with my fans. The first tweet I saw caught my eye, by and account called @canaryxclifford. I wasn't drawn to it because of the username, but I was draw to it by her icon. A blonde girl with beautiful blue eyes, wow.

The tweet read; "@canaryxclifford: The Sqwad need some boys, who agrees? Yes same, lets do it."

This was my opportunity, maybe I should tweet to join? No this was too much of a long shot.

Fuck it.

"@SamCliffordSOS: so @canaryxclifford are boys allowed in The Sqwad, and where do I sign up?"

And I pressed tweet. This would be a fab way to talk to my fans, especially if this was a group of them, I just hoped this would work out how I wanted it to. It would give me something to do while we are on tour.

I decided to stand up from my bed and walk to the toilet, and as I came back I heard my phone sound out the twitter noise.

"@canaryxclifford has just followed you"

"@Canaryxclifford: @SamCliffordSOS just sign here ma boy, welcome!"

__________________________

Dedicated to @horserider104