nine. [m.g.c]

This meet and greet was going to be fab, I missed meeting people, it had been a while since we were actually able to do so, and it was the first time meeting people since i'd started Sam's account. We were just setting up our instruments as I saw a gorgeous girl walk through to the park, she was wearing a blink top and ripped shorts, she looked so simple but beautiful.

"Hey guys, does that girl over there look familiar to you?" I said nudging, luke on the arm with my elbow. I recognised her face so much but I had no idea where from.

"Yeah but I don't know, we've seen so many girls I find it so difficult to place them anymore Mike" Ash said as he placed his microphone just above his cajon.

"I'm going over, two minutes guys" I said as I walked over to the girl's place. As I got closer and closer, her face kept ringing alarm bells in my head 'you know her Michael, you do'. Thats the thing, I knew that I knew her from somewhere, but I had no idea where. As I stood near to in front of her, I could hear her beautiful voice singing along to Close As Strangers.

"Hey love, you having fun there?" I spoke, her beautiful face moved up to connect her eyesight to mine. And then it clicked, it was Casey. My breath froze, holy shit. I didn't know she was going to come, she never told me anything, well she never told Sam anything.

"Michael? Oh my god, erm h-h-h-hi" she stuttered, her face was so perfect, but I could tell she was nervous. So I took a seat on the bench next to her, no one had arrived yet, but we hadn't even posted clue 2 yet, so we didn't expect anyone to be here yet.

"I thought you looked a little lonely over here, so i'd come and sit with you. What's your name" I said as calmly as I could, but she was so perfect, her blonde hair cascading down the side of her face with a blue section on the left side of her hair, a contrasting pink one on the other side, her bright blue eyes, searching mine for something I couldnt quite read. Her face, with little to no make up on, a smile etched on her face as a pink colour tinted her cheeks and I couldnt help but smile.

"Casey, my name's Casey, thank you, Michael" she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, "Aren't yo-you busy?" she said, not looking up

"I have time dont worry, why dont you come over and chill with us, you could help us set up. Do you know anything about tech?"

"Music tech?"

"Yeah, cabling and the sort."

"er, ye-yeah I do" She spoke, her eyes beaming with hope.

"Come on then" I held out my hand, wanting her to take it and come over with me. And she did, she fumbled a bit at first, but her pale petite arm reached out and she took my hand, her wrist twisted up, and I couldn't help but flicker my eyes to the direction of her scars.

She must have seen me, as she attempted to pull her arms back, but I held up my hand "one second, I want to do something, trust me"

She nodded, and I pulled a sharpie out from my pocket, taking the lid off with my teeth. I pulled the pen to her arm, drawing a perfect, small butterfly. with the words 'Stay strong, little one, Casey you're strong. Love 'your' Michael x' I blew on the ink to let it dry, and placed a small kiss there.

I met her gaze, her eyes slightly glassy from tears, but she blinked them away when her eyes met mine, i gave a smile and pulled her in for a hug.

"Thank you Michael" She whispered

"Anything for you, lets take a quick photo, pass me your phone" I smiled. We took a few photos together, smiling, sticking our tongues out. "One more" I said, and I placed a kiss on her cheek and snapped a photo. "There you go babe, now lets go meet the boys." I saw her pull out her phone and type a quick message, my phone buzzed in my pocket.

New picture message from Casey x: SAM ABFKQBEIRGUAQBAWIRUBQ NO I HAVE SO MUCH TO TELL YOU LOOK hes kissing my fucking aCHEEK AND HES DRAWN ME A BUTTERFLY ON MY WRIST, ALL WITHOUT ME ASKING BRB IM CRYING.