four. [m.g.c]

3 weeks I had been a part of The Sqwad and I was really getting into my role of being Sam. I felt like this was such a rewarding experience, I was able to communicate through this profile to the fans that deserved to be noticed, the small accounts that dedicate their lives to my band and give us the strength and hope to carry on doing what We were doing.

But I felt that I needed more support in this opportunity. I was sat in the bunkers in our cabin with the boys, and I had an idea.

"Boys could I ask you something?" I asked quickly

"Yeah mate sure what is it?" Ashton said as he climbed from his bunker. and Calum and Luke followed him over to me.

"Have you ever wanted to spy on the fans through a fan account?" I asked, unsure of how the boys would take it, I thought it sounded weird personally and that they would react negatively to it.

"Literally all the time." Luke responded, the other boys nodding in agreement. I was shocked to say the least.

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah I would love to do it for a bit of fun but I think it would be way too difficult to get noticed in the first place" Calum spoke up.

"So you guys would be willing to do it?" I said as they all nodded. "Can I show you something?" I opened the Twitter app on my phone and went to my Sam profile.

"Who is SamCliffordSOS?" Luke said confused.

"It's me, well it's not me but it's my account" I smiled

"What do you mean?" Calum spoke up, a confused look on his face matching Luke's.

"This is my fan account, like I was talking about having. I think you guys should get one. I know a way to get you guys enough notice for it to work" I said with a smile.

"It won't work, we'd have to be big in the fandom like The Sqwad." Calum spoke up.

I laughed loudly, "you know The Sqwad?"

"Yeah they're like the popular kids of the fam" Ashton nodded

"Have you not been following what they're doing recently?" I laughed harder

"Well we don't follow any of them, we thought it would ruin their fun if we did" Luke said.

"I'm the new member, they're looking for boys to join" I laughed. "Guys, I'm literally having so much fun with it, you just have to join me, the girls are so down to earth, I promise you".

There was about of minute of silence while my three best mates exchanged weird glances between each other and me. I wasn't sure whether they thought it was a good idea or whether I was fucking crazy. Probably the last one.

"Alright." Ashton finally spoke up after what felt like forever. "Show us how to, this seems like some fun"

I smiled widely and grabbed my MacBook, ready for some more profile creation.

After 1 hour of creation, following and tweeting, three new accounts were born.

Luke as Ollie, Calum as Jace and Ashton as Alex.

I opened the group iMessage and typed something for the girls.

Sam; so you know you girls want more boy members to the Sqwad? I have three willing young lads, you fancy it?

Dina; WOT

Kerilee; boys? Guys? Lads? Literal people with willies.

Nat; yes.

Daisie; YAAAAAAASSSSS

Kassi; are they hot

Casey; I guess they're in, Sam, you babe .

This was literally going to be great fun, and even the lads were excited.