eight. [c.a.m]

I didn't know what to do about the whole situation with how I felt about Sam, I was so unsure, how could I possibly like someone i've never even met. Hell, I don't even really know what he looks like! I needed to text someone, I needed advice.

Casey; Daisie, please say you're there

Daisie; whats up chuck

Casey; I need advice, its serious

Daisie; it must be serious you're spelling properly and not taking the piss

Casey; no Dais, this is serious, like serious serious. Like Liz Hemming serious.

Daisie; okay whats up babe

Casey; Sam.

Daisie; What's happened? Omg

Casey; I really like him

Daisie; HOLY SHIT WHAT?

Casey; don't, I know what do I do?

Daisie; shit, I dont know, whats happened to make you feel like this?

Casey; We've just been talking so much recently and It's just been happening to me, and its crazy help I never normally think about boys

Daisie; shut up, you're 18 you must have.

Casey; nope

Daisie; what do you think you're going to do?

Casey; I dunno, I mean i've never met the guy. We were planning to meet at the 5sos gig in a few weeks and idk

Daisie; I think you should say something, and then meet him. Just give him subtle hints that you like him, flirt a little, its all harmless :-) I mean, me and Jace have been flirting like crazy, I think I like him too! Plus he's friends with Sam. Want me to talk to Jace, get a few bits of information from him on Sam?

Casey; I think thats a fab idea, ill leave that with you, and ill just keep it under wraps for now, this is going to be so scary Daisie, what if I meet him and make a fool out of myself? I'm supposed to be meeting him in 21 days. 21 days! THATS NOT A LONG TIME OH MY GOD

Daisie; breathe babe breathe, leave it with me!

I sighed and made my way on to twitter, I hadn't logged in for what felt like ages. As soon as I logged in, it felt like the stars were just on my side. A new tweets from Michael Clifford

"@Michael5SOS: YO TO THOSE OF YOU WHO LIVE IN MY HOMETOWN SYDNEY, SEEING AS WE ARE BACK HOME FOR A FEW WEEKS BEFORE WE GO OUT ON TOUR, TODAY WE ARE DOING A SECRET MEET AND GREET, CLUES WILL BE GIVEN OUT SOON, KEEP AN EYE OUT"

This was a calling, maybe I was finally going to meet Michael and the boys. Thats it, I was determined to meet them I had to.

"@Luke5SOS: CLUE 1 pic.twitter/Luke5SOS/623842836"

It was a picture of my town centre, that was it. I was going, and I was going to go right now. I decided to quickly had a shower and dried off, dressing in blue ripped denim shorts, a black blink 182 top and white vans. I grabbed my phone and earphones for the walk there.

As I got there, I didn't see anyone there, so I took a seat on the bench, listening to Close As Strangers, singing along to it. I heard a voice;

"Hey love, you having fun there?" I recognised that voice.

"Michael? Oh my god, erm h-h-h-hi"

His face was unreadable, but perfect.

A/N Hey guys, this is my first authors note on this book, I want to thank you all so much for the support so far, especially on Facebook as well as on here, I know a lot of the readers are from the Facebook Group so a shoutout if you are, give me a comment on here and stuff. But I love you all and this is crazy, but Imm really enjoying writing this book, and I hope you like reading it as I have so much planned including possible sequels and changes, twists and turns, its going to be soo good!